Crashing Down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shedhaddock, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

You know that when your afraid of heights, you just avoid them as far as possible. Im afraid of heoghts, yet i found my mind wandering on the very top floor of a mutli-storey car park. And im looking at it, form a few feet back i guess, and it just makes me dizzy. All it takes is seconds and my mind is ahead of me by a few moments.

What is pushing me? Is it because i am angry and hurt? Is it because im tired of all of it? Or do i really believe the world is a better place without me?
    I dont actually know.

I have seen it and walked through it in my mind. And with my head being there - where is the rest of me?
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I think this is suicide ideation, it's quite common, do not let it freak you out. I am not sure it means you want to do it.
    You ask a question in your status. I do not believe in God but I think parents look at their children and see lots of things, like their failures, sorrows, their own ageing. God would be simply see you, as you truly are.
  3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

can you call someone now if u really feel bad x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.