Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by letty, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letty

letty Banned Member

I feel my world is crashing in, i am alone with my thoughts and its not a good place to be.
    i am wanting to kill myself, no need to plan or get things ready, just do it, i have hurt so many people,
    made so many mistakes, failed those i love, hurt the ones i love. i need to disapear
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry such a bad day. It is far less important what has happened in the past then what you can do now or in the future. :hug:
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

this is where i currently am as well

it's such a horrible place to be

hang in their
  4. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

I can join the club here,every word rings true. Let's hang on for a bit...I only have the energy to go from one week to the next..
    but I am still trying...sometimes rescue comes at an unexpected moment...maybe talking helps....
  5. letty

letty Banned Member

Ben thank you for the encouragement, emily83 sorry your in the same horrible place i hope you can hang in there as well, good to know i am not so alone even if i feel it. Mozart join the club, sorry you are having it hard also, it feels the energy all goes to crying and being angry at myself, its so hard dealing with the failures, and mistakes, when i am being reminded of them constantly, i wish i had my gun,
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have been there and you CAN get through this. I'm not talking bullsh**. I have been at rock botton so much that it put me into a coma,on a life support machine in ICU. There are ways out other than suicide, I do hope you can realise that somewhow. Best of luck to you. Suicide is never the answer.
  7. letty

letty Banned Member

You have gone through a lot *music* glad you are still here, I cant shake this bad feeling. its the same thing every day i lost the desire for things i use to enjoy, and i cant do alot of things because i am physically sick, i am so tempted to take something, which i wont say, i had hope but it was pulled away from me now i am feeling hopeless. right now i cant see any hope , just sadness and pain,
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thank you, I do appreciate that :) May I ask, are there new things you could try out to see if you like them, such as hobbies or a form of exercise, as you probably know exercise can release happy endorphins. I recently started playing tennis, hadn't played in years and I loved it. All hope is not lost. What do you do in your spare time now that you have lost interest in things you used to enjoy? Are you seeing a counsellor or therapist? I'd love to be able to help you if I knew how to hun, much caring, hugs xxx
  9. letty

letty Banned Member

Your welcome, I was doing puzzles because i love puzzles, but i have been in alot of pain lately it hurts to sit and work on it, i used to be active but i am limited to what i can do, i have a oxygen tank that i wear 24/7 i miss the walks to the beach and the morning exercises, now all i do is watch movies in bed, if i am not working i am listening to music or sleeping , i have the hardest times at night thats when the thoughts are so intense i go crazy, i dont have a therapist or counsellor, it just all seems to be falling apart, my health my life my mind
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.