Crashing

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cashing_out, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I have been home the past two weeks cuz I cant deal with work this time of year. I dont want to be here now but have too. I only get two weeks off. I still have a rocky August in my path. I just want to sleep and forget all my past........hard to do. Just thought id share......Behind Blue Eyes.....

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

continue to share

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

How are things these days cashing out? Are you still working on your 'bucket list?

4. cashing_out

The "Bucket List" has one new addition. But, it will be a while before I act on the list. I have come to the conclusion that I may not be suicidal but homicidal. Suicide by cop would be the result. So, unless I get terminal or lose my son, I am going to be around for a while and so are the folks on my bucket list. right now I am trying to get through August. The worst month of the year for me. Too many tragic anniversaries. 3 more weeks and I should be out of my funk. My third year at this level of depression and hostility......

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

So how many people are on the 'bucket list' now and why was another person added? :unsure:

6. cashing_out

4, and, sorry, but, your on a need to know basis.......no offence.

7. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm said a prayer for you and your son. I hope you feel better soon. I've been trying to take the good from each day and leave the bad behind. Maybe that might be of some help for you, a little at a time. I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

8. cashing_out

Thank you for the prayers and kind words. They are working. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.