Craving it again.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by th3silent0ne, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

It's starting again. Gone a few years with only a couple slips. Now I'm craving it. I'm even trying to trigger myself. I did just that before coming here. I self harmed. I want to keep going but I wouldn't be able to hide it. I'm just one of life's failures.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

replace that craving of self harm with another ok with a good craving do something that will help you talk to your doctor councilor someone

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

:hug: you're not a failure. You are a mighty fine unique person and I hope you can see that people do care, please try and get the self harm issues under control with the help of a professional. You can overcome this!!

4. th3silent0ne

Both my doctor and councilor failed me when I needed them.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

They might have failed because they're crappy at their job or for whatever reason but it does not mean you will fail. I know everyday is a mighty struggle but you can do this. See if you can get different professionals or try another approach. No giving up, gentle hug :hug:

6. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I dont know what to really say but this is my exact feelings at the moment... I hope you feel better.

7. th3silent0ne

Spent the day in the hospital. I hate hospitals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.