Craving it again.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by th3silent0ne, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

It's starting again. Gone a few years with only a couple slips. Now I'm craving it. I'm even trying to trigger myself. I did just that before coming here. I self harmed. I want to keep going but I wouldn't be able to hide it. I'm just one of life's failures.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

replace that craving of self harm with another ok with a good craving do something that will help you talk to your doctor councilor someone

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: you're not a failure. You are a mighty fine unique person and I hope you can see that people do care, please try and get the self harm issues under control with the help of a professional. You can overcome this!!

4. th3silent0ne

Both my doctor and councilor failed me when I needed them.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

They might have failed because they're crappy at their job or for whatever reason but it does not mean you will fail. I know everyday is a mighty struggle but you can do this. See if you can get different professionals or try another approach. No giving up, gentle hug :hug:

6. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I dont know what to really say but this is my exact feelings at the moment... I hope you feel better.

7. th3silent0ne

Spent the day in the hospital. I hate hospitals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.