craving it

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Twitch-J, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twitch-J

Twitch-J Guest

ok.. its been nearly 8 months since i cut last.. has it? mmm... last time was in january so.... yea...

anyway all was going well till not too long ago i broke a glass while washing the dishes... i picked up the pieces and threw them out but when i finished i noticed some got in the garbage disposal... i reached down to get it and got cut on the back of my hand...

it felt good... i mean really really good.. i got the piece out and was about to throw it out but i couldn't... i was wayyyyyy to tempted... i couldn't help myself.. i made several other cuts on my hand with the glass...

it took me awhile to realize that i was cutting again... something i said i never would again.. anyway i threw out the glass and went about my day.. my girlfriend instantly saw the cuts and questioned me about it... she believed me when i said i broke a glass on accident and got cut cleaning it up... just didn't tell her that it was only one cut and i made the rest...

now i'm not sure.. i think i like it again...
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

We may think we're past it, but when temptation like that is right in front of our face it's bloody hard to turn down.
    Now you have to learn how to fight the urge again unfortunately.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.