Crawling into a hole

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *dilligaf*, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Can i just crawl into a hole please?

i give up. i give up with it all.

i argue with a friend, i get asked to appologise, i appologise, she wont accept it, im in trouble :unsure:

i dont get it :unsure:

my mum and mate come out with a load of shit and im in trouble for it :unsure:

i have someone telling me about something that they KNOW will upset me, but hey its fine cos they needed to talk to me, so it dont matter what it does to me does it.

nevermind, ill give the support, ill smile and help people, ill do the telling people off, the whole time ill be breaking down, dieing inside, but dont worry, i wont show it.

i wont talk. ill give up getting close to people cos it just ends in me getting hurt. i wont share my problems cos i get told off. i wont have friends, ill only loose them. ill just crawl into a hole and suffer silently.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2008
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: I hope you feel better soon, Sam :sad:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sam please dont crawl into that hole. Because once you do you're only going to keep seeing darkness and despair. Maybe hide behind a tree for a while until you feel a little better. But not the hole. It's easier to reach you to help you from behind the tree! If you need to talk hun, I'm a pm away.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Miss Samface. Hang in there, I'm 'round if you need to chat.

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I like that advice - very good advice it is too!

Sam - if you think I, and others are gonna abandon you when you're feeling like this, then you are very very much mistaken! :hug:

Always here for you as ya know, as are the other SF dude and dudettes :)

6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Sam, im sad to hear your having such a hard time, but as has been said by others, dont crawl into that hole. Stay out here and let us cover you til you feel a bit better.

Im here anytime you want to chat/
    xx

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Itma, you actually made me smile with that :laugh: thanks hun :hug:

everyone else...

thanks for the replies, i know it probably came across as me feeling sorry for myself, and im sorry for that but it was a bad night.

i want everyone to know i am here for them night and day if they need me. i just wont be leaning on u all as much anymore.

once again i lost a friend, was hurt by someone i called a mate, the least amount of people that im friends with the least amount of times this can happen..............

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sam, I hope you are feeling better :hug:

please PM me if you need someone to talk to, or if you just need someone to listen :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.