Crazy Before?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by itmahanh, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

If I thought I was going crazy with the thoughts and urges before my attempt, I was wrong. I'm going even more crazy craving the death that was given and then taken away. The peace that I've been needing for so long. And most of all just the end of everything.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:hug:
    I'm sorry that things got worse for you. I don't know what to say except I'm glad we're still pming and you know you're not alone in how you feel :hugtackles:

3. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

Wish I could help. Suicide is this furry little rat that crawls in your ear at night and eats your brain. The more it eats the bigger it gets. The only way to starve it is t

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry things are getting tougher to handle.. You are such a special person, I wish you could see this in yourself..You told me posting here on the forum keeps you sane so feel free to post all you want.. Then PM me and I will be there for you..We all love you!!! Anyhow you make me smile, that has to count for something..

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Carla,

I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling. :(
    You're always there for everyone, please let us be there for you now. Talk to us hun,it might help :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.