Crazy cycle of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel as though lifes bullshit... u have one chance n if u dont make the most of it, its gone.

I dont know if its gods way of testing how strong you are or what... but the way i see it, make the most of what you've got before its gone..

if only someone would have told me when i was younger and emphasized how important it is... i dont think my life would have turned out the way it has.

Anyway i thought i'd just share my thoughts on life.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
maybe you have more than one chance. A lot of people believe in reincarnation. Like, you don't have to figure it all out right this second, or this week, or even this lifetime.

GoldenPsych

I was brought up Catholic, however I orefer to believe in re-incarnation rather than an afterlife - that is for ever and can't really change much. I like the Indian Caste system and how you can move up and down. Also think Buddhists have got it right!

BioHomocide

yeh i wish i understood and believed the whole concept... so does that mean even if u do kill urself u'll be reincrnated?
Yes even if you kill yourself you will be reincarnated.
But you will suffer because you cut your previous life short and you might reincarnate slowly (be a ghost until for as long as your life would of been before you killed yourself) or into a lower being (hungry ghost, animal, demon) and not a human.

Suicide effects karma negatively and bad karma will effect your reincarnation.
Your suffering now might possible roll over into your next life until you are strong enough to understand and overcome the suffering.

Life is suffering. Life will always have suffering.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
From what I've read about suicide and the afterlife, it's that nothing changes. You take all the beliefs that were holding you back and making you miserable with you into the afterlife, and that it's much easier to change here. It makes sense to me. That's why I'm just going to live out my life and see what happens. Things could always get better, and I'd rather not end my life at a time when it's at its worst, but I'd rather go out on top, enjoying life.

Darken

Yes even if you kill yourself you will be reincarnated.
But you will suffer because you cut your previous life short and you might reincarnate slowly (be a ghost until for as long as your life would of been before you killed yourself) or into a lower being (hungry ghost, animal, demon) and not a human.

Suicide effects karma negatively and bad karma will effect your reincarnation.
Your suffering now might possible roll over into your next life until you are strong enough to understand and overcome the suffering.

Life is suffering. Life will always have suffering.
There is no inherent karma in nature. Evil people and good people go to the same place. and we choose our next lives ive heard. so what makes you believe we will just keep coming back to life and suffering? I think the more we live the higher the quality of reality we have. Till eventually you will become enlightened and live in peace. There may always be suffering some where in the universe, but it doesn't have to be that way here. I think your consciousness always evolves never degenerates into a lower form, or else there would be no point to it. I hope just there is a decent ending to life and not an endless hell.

BioHomocide

There is no inherent karma in nature. Evil people and good people go to the same place. and we choose our next lives ive heard. so what makes you believe we will just keep coming back to life and suffering? I think the more we live the higher the quality of reality we have. Till eventually you will become enlightened and live in peace. There may always be suffering some where in the universe, but it doesn't have to be that way here. I think your consciousness always evolves never degenerates into a lower form, or else there would be no point to it. I hope just there is a decent ending to life and not an endless hell.
Well there are many possibilities and countless guesses.

My point is that life will always be suffering. Humans will always suffer in one way or another, whether it be disease, death, emotional, socially, etc. I have read on Buddhism and I love the ideas and teaching it has, I was simply stating my opinion based on what I have read/learned with my twist.

If you don't learn from mistakes then you can never evolve. A soul that does the same thing constantly will eventually degenerate. You can learn lessons and forget lessons. The soul changes both in a good way and a negative way, it all depends on what you learn or forget in that lifetime.

Last edited by a moderator:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I love buddhism as well. All life is suffering. But I've got my own theories that circulate around that. And I don't think that is negative to see all life as suffering.

To the poster

I agree. you get one life.

This is why i am so pissed off with how my life has turned out. i myself am fully aware that you only get one life and it should be great. so this is why it fucks me off tha my ONE life is fuckibng ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00