crazy nightmare freaking me out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Menchi, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

:'( i've just had some crazy ass nightmare, totally freaked the fuck out of me, am shivering and crying in bed right now, the doors locked, no way im coming out of here, no way at all :'( my head is going overdrive, it wont stop, i don't know what to do
  2. zerick

zerick Member

remember it was just a dream
  3. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

i know it was a dream, i just can't stop thinking about it, worrying about it... getting scared by shadows and all that
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I hope you're feeling better now!

Do you often get nightmares that bad?
  5. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

not often... i've had bad ones before, but not that bad for a long time, though now i think it over its... well its actually kind of wierd, because i think it would make a brilliant gruesome type horror film, like saw or something... kind of makes it easier. i dream very strongly though in general, sometimes good and sometimes bad.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I think if I ate all that bacon I'd have nightmares too ;) j/k :tongue:

On a serious note, maybe it is what you're eating? Certain foods are known to cause to cause nightmares :dunno: Might be something to look into. :hug:
  7. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Well a lot of my "bacon" talk is me being funny. i like the stuff, but don't eat it that much :tongue:

and its been like that for years, even when i was young i had really powerful, really vivid, and sometimes lucid dreams.