Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Patch, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

I don't know whats wrong with me, I'm in a mood again. I hate this one, its not a sad mood, its a crazy/sad mood. I'm so upset, I'm crying over problems and nothing, and now I've stopped but I feel like my heart is beating really hard and my breathing is wierd and shallow and when I think I about it I just want to burts out laughing/crying, WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. Whats going on???? I've been so happy. And now I'm freaking the fuck out. I put my hand on my chest and I can't feel my heart, but when I take it away I feel like its pounding fast and hard.

I'm fucking crazy.
  2. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Is something happend, or you just have mood swings? It happens to me too, sometimes... with no apparent reason. I try to focus on what might have triggered my swing. Can you relate something that happend to your current state?
  3. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

something certainly did, but I'm too much of a pussy to even talk about :biggrin: fantasizing about diffrent ways to die. Not going to do anything (too much of a pussy), but sure as hell don't want to actualy *gasp* face life (too much of a pussy).

hmm, pattern? methinks so. I make myself fucking sick. Not everyone deserves to live, Hitler didn't, Karla Hamolka doesn't, wtf makes anyone think everyone here desrves to live? No one even knows me! How the hell do you know that I don't deserve to be beaten to death with a lead pipe? I DO I DO I DO I DO. TRUST ME. JUST TRUST THAT I KNOW MORE ABOUT ME THAN ANYONE.
  4. Falcon0006

Falcon0006 Well-Known Member

No I don't know you, and I know that your not crazy, crazy people don't even know that their crazy.. Once you start running around the room screaming and attacking random people without even thinking about it then I might start to think your crazy, Your probably just suffering from post-anxiety issues mixed with a bit of depression.

But who Am I to judge, I do not know you, hope you get better and back to normal though.

Peace be with you !
  5. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'm feling much better than when I wrote that.

I agree with your random analysis of why I was in that state of mind, but I think that their are crazy people who know they are crazy. When I was pre-teenish I thought I was crazy, and I asked my mom (a nurse) if crazy people knew they were crazy. She said "sometimes".

Wow, I wrote 'crazy' like 5 times. Crazy crazy crazy.
  6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I thought the exact same thing! I thought I was somehow born crazy or noticeably different from average people and nobody wanted to tell me. But then I kind of realised that I probably wouldn't be thinking it if I was (if you know what I mean lol) :smile:
  7. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

I don't know, I don't think completly sane people cut themselves/cry every night/think about jumping in front of the next know? I don't think like that anymore, but when I was that age I did all of that. I don't think I was totaly sane.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.