Create a Super Hero.

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by boo, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Imagine yourself as a Superhero.

What are your abilities? Mangekyou sharingan tsukuyomi! the ability to enter the mind of his/her victim by staring at them in the eyes, warping their mindscape into the Tsukuyomi world, and viewed the victims memories or something of the sort, trying to ascertain what would mentally scar the victim the most. Also creating a dimension in which the user can control the mind of the victim.
    Your weakness? Blind people?
    You motto? Welcome to my world...
    Your costume? Doesn't matter!
    Will you be a Villain or a Hero? Villain
    Will you be a lone fighter or in a team? Lone, but maybe in a team
    You Hero/Villain's name? Mr Bootastic
    Your purpose? World domination!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Social situations!
    I don't have a motto. No one told me I needed one. :(
    Mad scientist get-up
    Lone fighter

Name: Dr. Awkward (it's a palindrome!)

Mwahaha, I'm invulnerable as far as you're concerned because eye contact scares me and thus I avoid it! Unless you hit me with a chair or something. D:
  3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

1. super strength, invisibility and the ability to look good in a thong
    2. weakness, lime jello and swizzle sticks
    3. motto: meh!
    4. costume: fur poncho with purple tights and an orange thong!!!!
    5. hero (all heroes have ponchos)
    6. lone hero
    7. poncho poncho man!!!!!
  4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Look at my eye !!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<------------------------
  5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Kid Cadaver
    Name: Sasha
    Race: Russian
    Hair/Eyes: platinum blond/black
    Height/Build: 5'4"/Thin
    Hero/Villian: ...more of an anti-hero than anything
    Costume: Black leather pants, straightjacket style coat, blood red half mask, white lips

: quick, clairvoyant, has the ability of being able to 'smell' death-- can summon fourth demons, her spit has some acid properties and can melt whatever it touches; aside from her own skin.
    Personality/Traits:'Cat-like', flexible, always lands on feet and defies gravity. Wears sunglasses most of the time because her eyes are so sensitive.
    Background:Her parents abandoned her at birth- claiming that she was a demon. She grew up in an orphanage until she was 12, and was kicked out for being a danger to the other children. She was on her own until 14; when she joined a circus...
    Purpose: she does things on impulse, not sure of her purpose in life.
    She attempts to be 'normal'; denying her true nature until she can not hold back any more and ends up bringing death upon whoever it is that reeks of evil and death around her.

**A Cadaver is a corpse. She has the appearance of a corpse with her super pale complexion, thin frame and light hair; she can also move as though all of the bones in her body are broken and she is very low energy most of the time.
  6. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

What are your abilities? Speed. Super speed allows me to run over waters and travel the world in seconds.

Your weakness? low stamina? can't run forever, must take time to rest!

You motto? Gone with the wind?

Your costume? something present-day modern outfit

Will you be a Villain or a Hero? hero

Will you be a lone fighter or in a team? i prefer team

You Hero/Villain's name? Quickly's (its a joint I like to get my bubble tea from)

Your purpose? vigilante
  7. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Abilities: Dead eye sharp shooting. Fires weaponry and throws projectiles with critical precision and accuracy. Vast knowledge of survival skills. Able to operate nearly any sort of weapon and can create makeshift weapons with innovative ease. Agile, can slow down time in his mind when aiming shots or dodging attacks. Can function completely fine without any social contact whatsoever. Lightning reflexes. Can temporarily remove himself from this plane of existence by bursting into a thin spread of shadowy fire. Can meld into shadows and travel quickly to places where shadows exist.

Himself. Grapples with an internal psychological and philosophical battle concerning why he exists and why was he, out of anyone, was born with such gifted abilities. Normally cool headed at all times, but when injured, or facing off with a particularly difficult opponent his dead eye accuracy weakens. Does not depend on his shadow abilities to fight, so a room with no shadows isn't usually a problem unless he needs to make a dire escape.

Motto/Speech: "I've observed the trifles of mankind, and I've seen their egotism, their pettiness. I've seen their foolish wars, their learned apathy, and their hollowed masks. It's been years since I've last heard the grumbling toil of thankless crowds and felt the judgment of tacit hierarchies. Sometimes I question this endless solitude, but then, I remember the truth I've come to take faith in. For the man who walks with the crowd shall go no further then they do, but the man who walks alone shall go places no one has ever been before, for better or for worse."

Costume: Wears a black oiled duster/trench coat. The coat's tail is made of a lighter material which allows it to blow freely in the wind. The upper part of the trench coat is much heavier which provides some defense. He wears a plate of leather armor underneath his trench coat and also carries two holsters on his hips with two customized revolvers. He has a utility belt carrying various ammunition. Often keeps a hidden two handed weapon on his back underneath his trench coat. Wears some light hard metal armor pieces on various parts of his body outside his trench coat. Has armored gauntlets to block bullets, though his fingers are unrestricted.

Personality: Solemn and wise. Sometimes apathetic (ironically).

Physical Build: Fairly muscular, emphasis on speed and reflexes.

Moral Alignment: Anti-hero.

Social Alignment: Loner

Shadowborne Gunslinger

Purpose: To wander the world and other dimensions as a mysterious vagabond. He ponders the purpose of his existence as well.

Whew, that was quite a bit. I enjoy making characters though. :)
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Lol! that was brilliant Monsieur!
  9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What are your abilities? Turning things to diamonds
    Your weakness? Can't touch myself
    You motto? you arent beautiful unless you're a diamond
    Your costume? a diamond dress
    Will you be a Villain or a Hero? villain
    Will you be a lone fighter or in a team? lone
    You Hero/Villain's name? Diamondgeek
    Your purpose? turn everything into diamonds.
  10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

"Turn everything into diamonds" :laugh:
  11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Laugh it up missy until you cross my path!
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

What are your abilities? telepathy, telekinesis, flying
    Your weakness? sweets
    You motto? Shit happens
    Your costume? Whatever I can find at the Goodwill
    Will you be a Villain or a Hero? sometimes a villain, sometimes a hero
    Will you be a lone fighter or in a team? lone fighter, just like I always have been
    You Hero/Villain's name? The Epic Mess
    Your purpose? to make the world a better place
  13. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

What are your abilities? teleportation and precognition
    Your weakness? Its a highly guarded secret lol
    You motto? Sans courage!
    Your costume? Just an underwear!
    Will you be a Villain or a Hero? Anti-hero
    Will you be a lone fighter or in a team? Team - i would be the leader of the team.
    You Hero/Villain's name? Horned Duck
    Your purpose? what can u expect from an underwear superhero - flirting with chicks, being nice to greedy ppl and wicked politicians
  14. BadWolf

BadWolf Well-Known Member

What are your abilities? shapeshifting
    Your weakness? mortality (i'm not amazing in hand to hand combat)
    You motto? "I'd really consider reconsidering that..."
    Your costume? Latex/spandex/stretchy stuff
    Will you be a Villain or a Hero? villain
    Will you be a lone fighter or in a team? team, but a team leader
    Your purpose? to seek revenge
  15. ba51th

ba51th Well-Known Member

- abilities: taijutsu, kenjutsu, hensojutsu, shinobi-iri, boryaku, intonjutsu, jujutsu, conjure lightning katana (dual wielding) that can be fused into a daikatana, fast movement, invisible for limited time, blend with surrounding at night, high jump, cast lightning bolt, night vision, detect life, slow the time

- weakness: a woman that he love...

- motto: ... ... ... ...

- costume: a black samurai armor with ninja headgear

- villain or hero: neutral, the highest bidder, siding with woman he love...

- lone fighter or in a team: a lonewolf...

- name: Ghost, Sword Dancer

- purpose: he has no purpose in the beginning, but... one day, a woman come to his live... a woman that shower him with love, gentleness, passion and intimacy... a woman that will give him a purpose in life...
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
  16. AngelOfAvalon

AngelOfAvalon Well-Known Member

What are your abilities? Transforming into a Kamen Rider, otherworldly transforming weapon
    Your weakness? Suda Masaki lol(Phillip-kun, the right half of Kamen Rider W(Double))
    You motto? I will rip you to pieces!(reference to the name. Zutazuta means ripped/torn)
    Your costume? A torn black and white Kamen Rider suit, with a short white, ripped and bloody lolita skirt, and little lace things on the end of my sleeves(also ripped and bloody)
    Will you be a Villain or a Hero? Hero
    Will you be a lone fighter or in a team? In a team, with Kamen Rider W(Double), and Kamen Rider OOO(O's)
    You Hero/Villain's name? Kamen Rider Zutazuta
    Your purpose? To keep the citizens of Japan safe(I don't care about anywhere else though. Except maybe Sweden.)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  17. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Abilities To transform every cruel and evil person into a cute and well behaved puppy or kitten, able to care for itself and give more kindness into the world reforming life as we now it.
    Weaknesses Puppies and Kittens of course, how shall I ever stop, there will be so many I may need a bigger house.
    Motto There will never be too many puppies and kittens
    Costume I don't need a costume it's the accessories that count. Huge house design especially for all my puppies and kittens.
    Oh and of course chocolate might make it hard to do my duty.
    Villain or Hero Start of as Hero converting nasties (as I call evil people), end up needing more more more I say more puppies and Kittens, can I be stopped
    Name People converter
    Purpose More more more I say, should there be another purpose

:dog_smiley: :cats009: :simba: :ladyandthetramp:
  18. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

abilities : To turn all goodie goodie fake people into Chocolates
    weakness: Chocolate
    motto: Be your True self
    costume: just plain black shirt and jeans.
    .i'll be a villain
    .fight alone..
    ..hero's name is Cookie :D
    My Purpose is to annoy Cookie and turn everyone i don't like into chocolate and eat them...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.