creating a routine

does anyone have any ideas or recommendations on how I can create a daily routine for myself. I started getting really bad panic attacks at work so my doctor told me to take some time off. I wanna make a plan for what I can do during the day like going for walks and reading etc. does anyone have any recommendations? maybe one of you has a good routine? and/or read a good book they'd recommend? I'm thankful for any kind of advice!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, I would recommend that you buy a diary, a physical one and make plans for what you want to do when you want to do them, times, dates etc.. for example

8am: dress and shower. keep this routine daily and stick to it

10am: walking/exercise....walk a path you have never walked before, make it adventurous.

12pm: meditating, practice it every day and practice makes perfect, there are lots of meditation videos on youtube that can help.

2pm: cooking/cleaning...get the necessary stuff done and you will feel so much better.

yeah you get what i mean now :) its simple but helps.

I have a physical diary of things I need to do and when I need to do them, have it to refer to all the time helps tons.

As for books I would like to recommend, the one for panic attacks would be ''when panic attacks'' by Aine Tubridy. It comes with a body scan meditation CD that is simply amazing, it really is awesome, you should definitely get it and see if it will help you understand why you're getting panic attacks and how to prevent getting panic attacks.
I truly hope you start to feel better soon and get into a routine, I'm sure other folks here will have great suggestions too.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good luck!
Are there any places you like? Maybe make a set time to go out once a day, or make sure to get out once a day, and go to a different place each day (or the same)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00