Creative Writing

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Abacus21, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Alright, this isn't really a UP thing, but couldn't think of where else to put it ...

At the moment, I'm currently getting back into writing (at least in mood, if not in spirit!), but I can't think of any ideas particularly to write about.

If you fancy me writing something about X, Y or Z (or whatever), then post your ideas below and I'll endeavour to do my best... (Vaguely serious ideas only please ;) )

Toodle pip!

2. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member

I always enjoy writing any horror based things (mainly because i find them the easiest...). But yeah something creepy or gory always make me content in writing ><

3. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Joe, what I think would be pretty interesting to read about would be if you wrote an interesting story about chat and a few of the members starring in your writing as fictional characters. :p

4. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member

5. Things

Things Well-Known Member

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't have any ideas, just wanted to say that I enjoy reading the things you write.

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I always find it easiest to write about what I know. Why not write about your role here. The situations you have found yourself in with others and how you helped to turn it from negative to positive. Or how you have followed the path another member or even yourself has taken from dark to lighter days. Of course all names and the forum itself would be fictional.

Or the chat idea. Now that could be a real comic read. And who knows maybe even a series....never ending material!!!!! lol

8. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

what genre of writing do you do? I'm a writer as well so maybe I can give you ideas...but knowing what genre would narrow the response to something you might actually consider writing no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.