Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Greenforest, May 3, 2007.

1. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

I'm an outsider, unpleasent person.

There are people who I would like to see me, some girls, but they don't.
    At the same, people who I wouldn't like to see me have enormous interest of me.

I don't fit into this world. I can't feel normal around other people, most of them seem to dislike me the moment they first time see me. I don't have intelligence to have a wealthy future. I don't have skills to have wife and family.

Why continue? To suffer more?
  2. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

I hear ya. That's the same for me.
  3. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

It's kinda like the old joke:
    "I'd never be a member of a club that would have me."

I know what you're saying but there really is a flip-side to the coin. Think of all the people out there who feel that NO ONE is intersted in them FOR ANYTHING. That's a horrible feeling.

I know it may seem that those you're interested in don't feel the same, but it's just a matter of time before you find the right one and things just click. The fact so many others ARE interested in you says how cool of a person you really are.

As for intelligence for wealth, believe me, I've been a lot of places and the one thing I've learned is that wealth does not equal intelligence. :biggrin: It's obvious you're smart so already you're ahead of many wealthy people out there. And the fact you actually CARE about having the skills for a wife and family puts you ahead of many out there. God bless ya'.
  4. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not So Well-Known Member

I feel the same way too. It just seems like no matter how good and moralistic I aim to be, all I attract are people who treat me like utter shit. Same thing for me when it comes to women. I've either been lied to by them or just flat out ignored. And I'm sick and tired of it.

I'm just tired of being a living joke and people laughing at me, judging me, treating me like I have no emotions, and leaving me out in the cold. I know I'll never get any kind of retribution for my crappy life, no kind of real satisfaction or revenge, so I stopped hoping.

I can't wait to die, just gotta suffer for 2 more years and a few months and that's it.