Crippling stress.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by boo, Sep 16, 2010.

1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You know that feeling when you haven't slept for so long that you heart beats so fast. When you're so scared. When you can hardly breathe through your nose, but can only breathe in a shallow way through your mouth. When you want to throw up. When you can't sit still otherwise fear will overcome you. When you feel like you're free falling into a bottomless pit. When you want to bang your head into the wall. When you want to cry but can't because you're so angry. This stress is crippling me from head to toes. I feel the need to chain smoking 100 pack of smoke at once. One cigarette inserted inside each of my orifices. Oh ffs i have enough!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to go outside and just scream okay scream as loud as you can to get stress to go away go for walk get out of your head okay get out of that place your in. screaming does help just do it who cares if you scare whole neighborhood do it

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that's a bad place to be Boo...too much anxiety not good for you..violets suggestion is a good one...
    maybe go see your doc and get something to help you sleep to get you back into a sleeping pattern...
    Is there anything you want to talk to us about that's worrying you into this state?
    .:arms::wub: :popcorn:

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

See my diary IV.... i've lost the only hope i had left...

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ok..read your diary and that stinks...I don't understand the rules in your country but don't give up yet....you can fight this can't you?
    appeal the decision? get letters from your doctor to say you haven't been well enough to work? Geez there's got to be a way...no wonder you're angry and anxious...
    take that anger and fight them all the way Boo....don't let them win...
    we need you...:hug:

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I wish I knew how to help you... u know im here if u need to talk...

7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I feel the exact same way...I'm so angry, I could ram my head on the walls to shake up my brain...maybe that would change something...

wish I had a solution that I could share with you...hopefully that feeling will go away and be replaced by better feelings...

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

How you doing today Boo?

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Same here. :hug: Don't ever forget we're here for you.