Crisis ha!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Once again I fucked it all up. Misunderstood and miscommunicated today. Abused and used yesterday. Trying so hard to help others fight and myself. All for the grand melt down today. So I cut and kept cutting. Now my hands cant stop shaking, I'm so cold and the feeling like the best sleep of my life is falling upon me. For a little bit I tried, I bandaged it up. But didnt help. Ah fuck it, I'm going to bed.
  2. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Hospital, not sleep, that's what you need.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you feel better tomorrow and the meltdown becomes a thing of the past. You will be in my thoughts tonight. :hug:
  4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

u are kind and caring to many others i see it all of the time around the forum , and u know hunni , some of the ones that help the most are the one who fall the hardest at times after forgetting to care for themselves .

Im sorry u fell so hard this time hun , i sure how u find some energy and strength to dust urself off and carry on , take care , be safe please hunni

Love Jo x
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

im so sorry you are suffering so, you have always been around for me i am for you to, so please hun mail me and let me know if you are on MSN and need a friend you help many here i dont want to loose you as i know many here dont i hope today proves to be a little better

Keeping you in my thoughts

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Carla, I hope you are feeling better today :hug:

You are so strong and able to fight better than most of us, I have faith in you that you can get through these hard times, If you need to talk feel free to PM me anytime hun, Take care :hug:
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So after 2 days of a lot of serious self harming, the urge to hurt myself has lessened. But I realized that I have a much bigger battle headed my way. Just cant see myself as strong enough to make it through.
  8. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

JUst wanted to send you some hugs sounds like you could do with some. Hope your feeling a little better :hug::hug:
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Carla. Sorry to hear that you're in so much pain hun. I hope you are doing better today. Always remember that you have true friends here that care about you and are here for you when you need them. Take time for yourself to let yourself heal. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.