crisis help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
lately i been depressed and cutting myself, so i been wearing long sleeves alot and when people ask to see my wrist i wont show them

well today 2 of my friends (the ones who wanted to know who i liked more) were asking me all this stuff and wanting to see my wrist and this stuff, i really didnt want to talk and i didnt show them, so they were going to tell a counciler tomorrow that they think im cutting my wrist and that im depressed, they keep saying people are worried about me and stuff

i just absouletly cant have a counicler, because if i get one then they will notify my parents, and i cant have my parents no this, if they do then id want to kill myself!

unfortuanly, i do want a counciler, but i just dont want my parents to find out any of this stuff!

ahhh please help what do i do!!!1

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
If you are not under 16 the counsellor should respect your need for privacy.
Can I just say, what great friends you have :smile: they really care hun and they are right to try and make you safe :hug:
Bite the bullet and go see someone, believe you me even if your parents do have to be notified they would rather know you are safe and getting help, than sitting cutting yourself.

Jess_21

I went through and am going through the same situation that you are going through. If you need to talk or want some advice or just someone to listen i am here for you. If you would like you are welcome to PM me anytime.

Your parents being notified depends on the situation. Like terry said if you are over 16 they should respect your decision and want for privacy. In my case the counsellor did respect my privacy, however i lost that privilige when i made a mistake. In regards to your friends i know how annoying and irritating it can be, but they are just being friends. I guess you also have to be careful of the situation in regards to your friends.

I hope you stay safe and get through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00