crisis point

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by takencontrol, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

managed to get through another very tough night with a little sleep. physically and mentally im totally exhausted and not sure how much more crap i can go through, why do bad things always happen when you cannot take anymore :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

understand that one i hope you get some sleep soon and u feel stronger take care

3. takencontrol

having a really really bad time just now, wish it would end.

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im sorry your having a bad time brownie
    whats going on?

5. takencontrol

hi andi
    not been feeling well since the other night and to top it all someone has been stealing from my house. money has went missing twice now and my husband is going bananas. just went you think things cannot get worse... they do.

6. hollowvoice

im sorry to hear that,theres really no need for thieving is there?
    have you any idea whos stealing the money?

7. takencontrol

we made new friends when we were in temp acc after the fire and we have stayed friends. its the only explanation for the amount of cash taken. theres lots of stuff about them that doesnt add up

8. hollowvoice

i guess the best thing to do is shut them out of your life and see if the stealing stops,if it does you have your answer if not you know its someone else

9. takencontrol

we have fitted a camera my husband wants to catch them. i really could be doing without the hassle to be honest. im really not feeling well and my head is all over the place.

10. hollowvoice

yeah i can imagine how your feeling you trusted these people and with everything else your going through
    but it would be nice to know for sure
    are you still suffering the effects of the pills?

11. takencontrol

yeah youre right. not sure my stomach has kinda settled but had the most horrendous headache all day, to be honest though ive been having them for a few weeks and got a funny feeling my blood pressure is needing checked so it may not be the tablets.

12. hollowvoice

next time you need to take some painkillers try the dispersable ones in water its so much better!
    can you go and get your blood pressure checked at any time or do you need to make an appointment?

13. takencontrol

i will have to make an app which sometimes is easier said than done but i really do have to do it.

14. hollowvoice

well just make sure you make that appointment ok

15. takencontrol

thanx andi x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.