Crisis Situation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 18 and in trouble, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18 and in trouble

18 and in trouble Well-Known Member

Right now I am in a really bad mindset and new support. It's really been a compilation of things; lack of a therapist and medicine due to insurnace issues, some issues at home and other minor problems. However, the big problem came today with my computer. One of the cables is damaged or broken and thus the color is messed up. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal but, it always seems like I'm the one who bad misfortune falls upon and the computer is where I spend much of my time so this is majorly affects me. I'm at my wits end here. :help:

2. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Are there other ways to get help? Are there any free psych facilities that see people on an emergency basis that could temporarily offer help and then help you get some treatment from a clinic that charges on a sliding scale fee? We have that here in TX, but I don't know about your state. Hope you have something like that over there. If TX is the 2nd to the bottom for the rate of offering mental health benefits, I'm sure your state would be better than my state.

3. 18 and in trouble

18 and in trouble Well-Known Member

I did hear back from my therapist and I am seeing him Tuesday. Sorry for the late reply too.

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're getting help.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How are things going for you today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.