Crisis? You could say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustFirefly

There is a lot. I understand things are rough but there is always something to hold onto. I promise! I know it must be tough but remember we are all here for each other && if you ever need anything PM me or any of the other friends you have made here on this site.

I dont know whats going on but here are some reasons why there is a point. Your son, I dont know your relationship with him but hes still there. Your kind and caring, to the extent i wish you were not feeling so down. And there are always plenty of people here who wish for you to be alright.

Whats on your mind, whats going on. Talk about it a little? Maybe we can help :D

I know your making decisions, hopefully they are not rash. I know you have been going through a lot with the death of a friend... I wish there was something more we could do for you...

Sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:

suzy

gentlelady

i dont think you are asking the answer or even an answer as usually that question is an out burst to releave steam or upset...

(i cant know which)

its frustrating to know that

no one can claim to know enough to help in certain situations so this must not be so much as about help

so i will say

you have changed my life through helping

please feel your venting has meaning and your world is not always going to be this way

there are eddies in life where there are ways to go with the eddies and live with them but it isn't always pleasant or good for a person

wishing you better days ahead of talking with friends and just being a relaxed you

love
suzy

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Please never forget how much you are cared for...I know I remind you of this periodically, but please forgive me, if I have not recently...you are in my heart and a very important part of my life...mucho hugs

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I too am sorry gentlelady for not being here as often but please know i care okay I hope you are getting some support to get you through so much pain in your life.
Please stay stafe okay you are cared for here so much so hugs

R

Raven

Sending my biggest hugs, you know how to reach me if you need, I wish I knew the words to make things better, I wish I could just swoop in and take it all away.

Be safe my freind, I would miss you more then words could ever say.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm sure many of us here have asked that question, themselves. It's frustrating to try so hard, and things still seem go wrong sometimes. I care about you. Please keep yourself safe. :arms:

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
I'm sure many of us here have asked that question, themselves. It's frustrating to try so hard, and things still seem go wrong sometimes. I care about you. Please keep yourself safe. :arms:
I so agree!! I asked the question last night. I have not yet found "a point" but I don't want to stop looking, hoping or believing there really is a point to all this mess (esp. the mess in my head). Take care. For yourself, to be safe.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I have no idea what the point is, but I guess all will become clear when depression isn't coluring the world grey.
Remember the world is not grey, that this will pass and in the meantime YOU HAVE FRIENDS! :hug:

I am so sorry.

I have fought for so many years. I have held on to that hope. Looked for that little ray of light at the end of the tunnel. I truly have tried. There is just nothing left but an empty shell. I have no words to give you all. I have let you down. I have failed. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Raven

No need to be sorry,

and no apolgies, we all go trough such times, and we are here to support, for you to lean on when things get rough and if we have to carry you as best we can if you need.

I am your freind and here should you ever need.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi GentleLady please do not be sorry okay you are in pain you have lost your friends you are going through a natural grieving period it will be so colorless hun Please you must know hun this will not always be the way you feel You need help yes therapy to understand all that is been thrown at you but you with help will pull through you will ok
You hold on to anyone anything as tight as you can here being one of those things us being one of those people
I know it is hard to see hope but dam it hun it is there i promise you it is hugs

I will pass a bit different comments.Some times people use to say that crisis has broken their selves and life.But i think crisis makes you strong and powerful.It gives you best lesson for the next time and like a good teacher for our selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00