crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of MAJOR problems and stressors in my life that I don't know how to deal with. I don't know HOW to allow myself to be happy. I don't have money for counseling, acupuncture, massage or any kind of therapy at all. I don't have friends that I can talk to about this. I have physical and emotional pain that has gone on for far too long. I've tried everything that I knew how to try within my means. I feel truly alone in the world right now but I know that other people out there have felt this way. I now know what it feels like for someone to want to end their life. It's something one cannot understand unless they have been there. I guess I'm just trying to connect with someone who understands how it feels to be totally overwhelmed. I have started writing suicide notes so I guess this is a crisis. I have also thought of ways to end my life and have the items needed to do it effectively. I am not going to commit suicide right now. If I do it, it will be successful for sure. I know how to do it right. Let's just say that if for some reason death were to suddenly come my way, I wouldn't fight it right now. :confused:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You are not alone now ok you have us here to talk to go into chat or post online You right we do understand that feeling of hopelessness but there is hope always hun ok Just need to open those doors that will help you. Crisis line people can help there they can guide you to help in your community that may be covered free Please talk to someone ok your doctor a family member a church person but someone who can get you to help you deserve. Talking here has kept me from leaving release some of the sadness and pain here ok it does work
Don't give up trying there is someone who can help you please just make that effort in reaching out by phone or b y going to hospital and just talking to someone there stay safe ok

the black raven

I'm sorry you feel this way soul, Yes, I've been there, it's really not a good feeling :/ I'm really sorry you feel this way. I don't want you to feel the same pain I've been through. Know that you are not alone, you can always talk to people in chat. We do understand how you feel, most of us have already been that point at least once, so we really understand the feeling. I'm really sorry you have to feel this way. You are not alone, we are here for you.

Thanks to all who have replied. I really appreciate it. I guess I have to try to figure things out on my own. I know that no one here can help me with the types of problems I have. I probably shouldn't even talk about them here for fear of being recognized. I work in the public health field (not mental health but public health) and mental health is not something that people - even in healthcare- understand or are willing to talk about it. I would be judged for being on a board like this. I'd probably be fired. I don't have a church, family member or doctor I can talk to about this right now but those are good ideas and I do appreciate them. I am on an antidepressant but it's not helping much these days. I truly can't get on anything else because as it is I feel like a zombie most of the time and it takes everything I have to just be able to work, come home, eat and sleep. I can't afford to not work or take time off. Somehow I will figure things out. It just seems like the past two years have been a terrible nightmare and roller coaster ride that I can't seem to get off. I wish all of you the best of luck. I won't be back here. It was a mistake to come. No need to reply. Just wanted to say thank you. Also, to let you know that we, in healthcare, are not immune to depression and anxiety. XO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00