Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here too many times.

I've asked favours from friends, I just can't push them further. I don't have many and have called in too many favours.

I had a brain stem stroke 5 years ago, since then I divorced my abusing husband, he cut off all bank accounts (we lived a very nice lifestyle) and I had to provide, despite giving up my career to have my daughter.

So, I started from scratch. Put a roof over our heads did everything I could do (seeing as I had had a stroke) and we have got to today...I Sony want to be alive anymore.

I have now been told I 'may' have Multiple Sclerosis.

I. Ant take my ore.

There are mNy more major layers to this life but I am struggling right now to sty alive.

Help

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Josie and welcome to the forum. I really am sorry for what you have been through and what you are dealing with now. I know you are struggling financially but have you seen a doctor or could you? I think that would be the next step. Thanks for joining here, we're a friendly non judgmental group and we will try to help in any way we can. :hugs:

Hi Josie and welcome to the forum. I really am sorry for what you have been through and what you are dealing with now. I know you are struggling financially but have you seen a doctor or could you? I think that would be the next step. Thanks for joining here, we're a friendly non judgmental group and we will try to help in any way we can. :hugs:
Wow, someone cares, even without knowing me...

I still feel the need to go, I want the light to take me up...just stop the hurt for this lifetime...

My spiritual beliefs know the consequences of this action...

Wow, someone cares, even without knowing me...

I still feel the need to go, I want the light to take me up...just stop the hurt for this lifetime...

My spiritual beliefs know the consequences of this action...

Help me, I want to go.

I just can't do this life anymore

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You need to keep yourself safe and do anything you can to do that. Are you alone at the moment?

And yes I care, it hurts me so see people suffering. Do you have a plan? (can't talk about specific plans here), just want to see whats going on and through your mind. Here, many people care, use and believe in spiritual beliefs to comfort you. I really hope you feel a bit better soon, keep talking to us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00