Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Josie78, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josie78

Josie78 New Member

I've been here too many times.

I've asked favours from friends, I just can't push them further. I don't have many and have called in too many favours.

I had a brain stem stroke 5 years ago, since then I divorced my abusing husband, he cut off all bank accounts (we lived a very nice lifestyle) and I had to provide, despite giving up my career to have my daughter.

So, I started from scratch. Put a roof over our heads did everything I could do (seeing as I had had a stroke) and we have got to today...I Sony want to be alive anymore.

I have now been told I 'may' have Multiple Sclerosis.

I. Ant take my ore.

There are mNy more major layers to this life but I am struggling right now to sty alive.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Josie and welcome to the forum. I really am sorry for what you have been through and what you are dealing with now. I know you are struggling financially but have you seen a doctor or could you? I think that would be the next step. Thanks for joining here, we're a friendly non judgmental group and we will try to help in any way we can. :hugs:
  3. Josie78

Josie78 New Member

Wow, someone cares, even without knowing me...

I still feel the need to go, I want the light to take me up...just stop the hurt for this lifetime...

My spiritual beliefs know the consequences of this action...
  4. Josie78

Josie78 New Member

Help me, I want to go.

I just can't do this life anymore
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You need to keep yourself safe and do anything you can to do that. Are you alone at the moment?

And yes I care, it hurts me so see people suffering. Do you have a plan? (can't talk about specific plans here), just want to see whats going on and through your mind. Here, many people care, use and believe in spiritual beliefs to comfort you. I really hope you feel a bit better soon, keep talking to us here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.