Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lostlonely80, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostlonely80

lostlonely80 Member

Don't really know what else to say but am really fighting at the min :(
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on? Please let us know so we can be there to support you
  3. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Heya, if you are interested in talking I'm available in the chat room, or on msn.

Keep fighting please. <3
  4. lostlonely80

lostlonely80 Member

I just feel like my time is soon and that scares me - does that mean I don't want to go really it is it just trying to find a get out?!?
  5. lostlonely80

lostlonely80 Member

Decision made and feel like a big burden off my mind - next step is to find a way that 100% works and I'm good to go!!!
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

A belated welcome to SF for you. :welcome:

And here are some hugs, although I don't know what good that will do: :hug: I know you're having trouble with suicidal thoughts... I've been there.

With caring thoughts..
    Mr. A
  7. lostlonely80

lostlonely80 Member

Thankyou!! x
  8. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

So sorry to hear things are so difficult.. please keep on fighting. I know it's tiring and maybe seems hopeless right now but things can improve. Does it help to write here? Jenny
  9. lostlonely80

lostlonely80 Member

Hi Jenny

Thanks for the message - yes it gets really tiring & I'm kinda at the point where it's just too much!!

I suffer from PTSD and all my medications are being switched all the time which isn't helping. But my overwhelming thought is ok fair enough over time I can change the perception & my relationship with being gang raped but I can't change the world and the fact bad things will always happen. I dont want to be around in a world like that and that's what has helped with my decision - does that even make any sense?!?
  10. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Yes it does make sense, and I often think the same.. such bad things happen in the world and it's hard to get our heads around. I think it doesn't help though that whenever we turn on the news it's just bad news that's reported.. not the good stuff that also goes on in the world.

I'm sorry that you were gang raped.. sounds very traumatic. Are you receiving any therapy for this? Also sounds difficult to have your medication changed so much.. hopefully they'll find the right one for you soon though.

How are you doing today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.