Critical Moment

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheGift, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGift

TheGift Active Member

This is a very critical moment for me... Even my own parents don't care if I disappear. They even gave me simple "good luck" as a reply... I really can't think straight anymore. I used to be a really organized person indeed and have been overcoming really grave suicidal attacks for three years but this time... I can't take it anymore. I'm done... These feelings has made me very bipolar and very... psychologically... disturbed. I've been through all kinds of abuse and humiliation--sexually, physically, psychologically, verbally... And only my parents know all about this because I'm too embarrassed to tell my friends... And even my parents don't take me seriously... No one will... I'm a totally different person outside but when I'm in my room... that's when I am myself... I need advices for... my final decision making...

2. ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap Well-Known Member

For a person with a name like 'TheGift' you sure don't sound like you think that much of your life, or yourself. I don't know what you have lived through to get to this point. I don't know what you've seen or felt or heard. But I want you to know that sometimes, the best person to talk to is a complete stranger. Sometimes, your parents don't know how to help you or what to say. Sometimes, they're more lost than you are. All I know right now is that you are in intense pain and are contemplating how to get away. Even though death is an option, it will always be there, it is merely a last resort. If you are so ready to die, ready to end your life, then how bad would it be to reach out for help? Have you tried talking to a counselor or therapist at all? It can't hurt anymore than this to try, and who knows what will happen

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun your parents are the last people to turn too they are not wanting to see or hear hun because they don't know how to help you or heal you You need to go to hospital and get professioanl help okay You get the care you deserve you get the support you deserve hun to HEAL okay please call crisis line or go to hospital and stay safe hun please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.