Crossroads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at my wits end.

I've looked at my situations from all sorts of different angles, and nothing looks worth while other than suicide.

I'm 21. Live at home. Go to a community college. Have an internship, paid. Fighting with my bipolar father and worthless little brother. Can't focus on school at home, so thought about moving out. I only get paid once a month, and the economy sucks. I won't be able to get a job right now even if I tried. I have no friends that can take me in right now. Everyone's struggling and kissing ass to get by. There's no use. even if I move out, I'll be in debt and end up a poor statistic. Drug addict, psychedelic drugs and OTC medication. Alcoholic.

There's no way out. Death's my only chance for happiness. Fuck the people around me. I don't care.

Death is my only way to relief.

crookxshanks

im so sorry that you feel like this but i was just wondering why you think that death will make you happy. you may feel like your constantly fighting with your father and brother but have you ever tried talking to them, rather than ending up in an argument with them

im so sorry that you feel like this but i was just wondering why you think that death will make you happy. you may feel like your constantly fighting with your father and brother but have you ever tried talking to them, rather than ending up in an argument with them
Have you ever talked to a bipolar person in psychosis? It's like trying to talk to someone with a knife to your throat, there's nothing you say or do.

I just don't have another choice, but I don't want to die. I've been left behind by three suicides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00