Cruise Control For Pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MonkeyCadet, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonkeyCadet

MonkeyCadet Member

Slipping... It's like I'm falling into a subconscious state where these thoughts are taking over my mind like wildfire... I woke up at 5 this morning ,edit mod total eclipse triggering>... I don't even remember bringing it into my bed with me or if I cut last night... I woke up feeling as shitty as can be and wished I could fall back asleep and never wake up again... Made some food just to throw it out cuz I want myself to suffer and starve... Almost reached for the bottle last night but didn't wanna go to the hospital and deal with all those f***ing idiots again... I don't know what to do... I feel like the real me is wandering in my head to gain control back and until then I'm on a cruise control for pain... Cuz that's all I've been doing to myself lately... Just wanna say goodbye and let go >.<
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
  2. J3nny

J3nny Well-Known Member

u should stay, i myself have simliar problems of wanting to sleep forever and escape all the pain i feel......................suicide attempts always end up in a psych ward where ur locked in with other ppl, they have u under tight control , it sucks...ive been there....................
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know the hospital can be upsetting hun but it also can be a place to get support ok that you need so please hun go and talk to someone Just tell them you need some help as you are not well hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.