Crumbling, crumbling, crumbling

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

So much pain. Now in the second month of pure pain , round the clock.
    Trying everything i can think of, but nothing is working.
    Pain is from spinal stenosis and piraformis syndrome and cancer.

Am getting to where i cannot bear the pain any longer.
    Am getting into difficulty with too many people every day from the depression and rage from the pain.
    Worse the nerve pain meds and the cancer meds are making me much more suicidal.
    And the meds are also lowering my immunine system capability to fight the cancer.
    And now the pain meds are pushing me back into heart failure.

I am losing this battle, this war......
    I do not know what to do any more.

My dreams have been methods for the last three days already.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Please, no religious comments.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish there was a way I could help... I don't know anything to suggest for the pain. Just here if you want to talk, or to vent. :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you have a pain management clinic in your town.. You may want to be referred to one..They can help you..
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter friend. :) I know we spoke at length about this the other all I would like to say is I really hope you can find a way to ease your pain so :hug:
  5. oceanview

oceanview Member

massage therapy? meditation? light yoga?
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

The only thing I could come up with is medical marajuana. I know it is good for pain etc. But in way too many places it is illegal even though it has helped many. I personally have no need for it. So I am not thinking of its recreational benefits. I am purely thinking medicinal here for the pain etc. I am so sorry this is is happening to you. I wish there was a way I could help. :hug: :angel: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.