Cry every day I'm off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraRose

I can't stop crying. This happens every day I have a day off from work. I'll just out of no where start crying and I can't tell why. I'm not sadder then normal. I think it's probably because I am alone when I'm off. No friends, no family to hang out with; so it's the times I can just cry and no one will see me.

And then I feel guilty for feeling so bad. I have a roof over my head, food, a car, a job. There are those with so much less then me yet they are so much happier!

I guess for right now I'm gonna try to take a shower. Wash these tears away and try to stop crying so I can actually eat dinner without tears running down my face.

windlepoons

Sorry SaraRose, sounds bad.
Those others have more materially, but they have companionship. You and I, we lack that and it's a more basic need than cars and jobs. Forgive yourself for feeling down, acknowledge your tears and try enjoy your dinner. Good luck.

SaraRose

I am slowly. Every now and then I feel it start to pop back into the front. And right now one of my friends who lives on the other side of the US is IM'ing me so now I feel even better!

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Dear Sara,

In a way, my thoughts are in line with yours. For example, I am apt to consider my problems trivial as well when compared to others'. Like windlepoons said above, you and he and I all lack companionship. And when we lack that critical need, it can sometimes put our own lives at stake….from that perspective, maybe we can convince ourselves how much we really deserve support and love....somehow, some way. Anyways, it’s a late night here, and I hope what I said makes sense….take care of yourself, and I hope you are feeling better today. :hug:

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00