cry

• Thread starter kill me and banned me...
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kill me and banned me...

:cry: why am i posting here...I should be fucking banned but no..i'm not for some reason. I hurt people everyone that called me or text me sorry I'm such a screw I can't believe what i did yesterday and today my mom found the blood everywhere on the sheets and ask what did i do..I can't fucking tell her how i feel. And now my fucking brother has my damn cell phone..I need to go to the hospital cause i screw up my hands and neck really bad and i can't stop thinking about what happen. I bet no one can find out who this is...cause they dont fucking care... Why can't the mods banned me forever i dont deserve anything in life all i do is somehow mess everything life gives me. The people that i been in contact with i'm sorry i failed but i will succed in my finally planing. I been putting it off for awhile now and now its finally ready to end and i want to say thanks for everyone who i talk to on skype,msn and other places. And this is a finally goodbye i hope the mods will banned my account that another wish i want...1st one is going to happen in 30 mins anyways i hope everyoe has a great life and does great. Goodbye...

K

kill me and banned me

I give u guys about an hour to help or its lights out and if you can figure this person out..BTW i'm using a different computer so good luck on find this person..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00