*Cry*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

how can he hurt me like this, i trusted him i told him everything, i fell in love with him, all this time hes promised me that we will be together, im done with life dont with ppl always hurting me. i cant take it anymore, im going back to cutting/ drugs i just lost my only reason to fight to stay alive

2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Look, you. :)

A bad break up is painful for ANYBODY.

Betrayal or lying brings on the worst feelings--feelings so bad and powerful you have to have been there as you (and I) have to understand them.

Back to my first line, though. Don't let some GUY do this to you. The pain will diminish with time. It's a guarantee.

You start self-injuring and drugging, then you are valuing HIS life over yours.

Think. Keep posting, ok? :hug:

ToHelp

3. Fuzzy Monkey

we were never together the person promised me that he will come see me. i love this person and hes a very close friend to me. he means the world to me. i like this person so much and this whole time he knows i like him and hasnt told me he promised himself to someone else. i dont care anymore everyone i get close to hurts me. ive had enough.

4. type

type Member

Hey, sorry your feeling like this, but please dont hurt yourself over this. Dont ruin your life and your future over this guy. I know this is a well over used saying, but times is really a good healer. The trick is finding the strength to deal with it in the mean time.

type

5. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

"everyone i get close to hurts me."

Me too baby. But I'm 44 and goddamned if I'm letting anybody else end me now.

Hang tough. :hug:

ToHelp

6. Fuzzy Monkey

glad u can be strong, im just sick of being hurt id rather do it to myself than to let someone hurt me. this friend means everything to me and he said that wed always be friends, i want to keep his friendship but i really dont know anymore.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that things didn't work out amanda with him. You're a very nice person and someday you will meet someone who will love you for who you are. Sometimes being 'just friends' is better than being lovers, especially when there's a big age difference involved. I'm still here for you when you need to talk. :hug:

8. justgettinby

justgettinby Well-Known Member

There is a quote that I found when my love betrayed me... "One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope."

This quote kept me sane during rough times. It still does. Because it's WRONG. Because although being betrayed hurts a LOT, what would be worse, i think, would be to LET the betrayer win. To let him actually slaughter your hope. Persevere and show him what a big mistake he made. Be strong! And you will find someone that actually deserves you. If you found this person, I can guarantee that there are others out there that you can love just as much. I'm sorry it hurts so much, I really do understand. Just survive hour by hour. That's all we can do sometimes.

9. Fuzzy Monkey

just hurts that im losing him in a way.

10. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Or to let him slaughter your very LIFE.

I'm not telling you to "be strong!" Amanda, nor minimizing your pain. I'm just saying to let it pass and don't fucking kill yourself over some lousy betrayal.

Best,
    ToHelp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.