:cry:

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Aug 31, 2008.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

urgh

looking at websites to make myself feel better but it's making me worse.

why cant she just be here? everything would be so much better. why cant i go give her a hug?

why take my nan? theres rapists, muderers, paedos, all kinds of scum out there and he takes her. why? i just dont get it. why :cry:

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry sam that God took your nan. Maybe it was just her time to go? I remember when my grandmother died. I was sad because she was gone, but I was also happy because she was in a lot of pain before she died. I'm sure your nan is in a better place now. :hug:

3. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

There will always be scum and there will always be death. There was scum at the beginning of mankind and there will be scum at the end...but people that are still loved and cared for, long after they pass on? They are blessed, as your nan was.

4. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Sam, hun, :hug: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sam your nan wasnt taken to give you pain but rather to end hers. Her torments and struggles are over and she is watching over you now. Please sam, remember the good times you shared and let them fill your heart, not the feeling of loss that you carry now. You know your nan doesnt want that for you. And neither do your friends here.

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

sorry guys,

only just come back to this thread.

thank u all :hug: :hug:

itma and dave my nan was in pain before her death. a lot of it. i am glad shes not anymore...

:sad: still though

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im sorry your nans death has caused you so much pain , when my nana died i remembered how she always said that she wants her life to be celebrated when she dies, not a ceremony filled with sadness, that helped me a lot :hug: