cry

Discussion in 'Bullying' started by winter, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winter

winter Well-Known Member

On a bullying episode of Dr. Keith Ablow, a mother described how her son, Jeff, was being bullied both @ school and online. People kept calling him 'loser' and '******', somebody hacked and wrecked an online game that he'd worked on for a sh*tload of time to create, and his friends and crush either left or turned on him in fear of falling victim to the bullying. The mother then described how one day, last year, she went to Jeff's (15) room to wake him up to get ready for school, but he wasn't in bed. They found him hanging in his closet.

It always makes me :cry: when I think about this.. Even more on me, since I'm living through similar harassment @ school and in the neighborhood. Like Jeff, I'm a good person, not plotting revenge, just trying to keep it all in (or out, in this matter). Harassment cannot be cured, esp. when it has reached to massive ends. I'm feeling as cornered as Jeff was (I wonder if he was on here..hmm) but I don't want my life to end that way. . .

2. FlipsycKill

FlipsycKill Active Member

Same here those people on online games me me sad always calling me the most ugliest things unimaginable on a daily basis makes me feel sad and has contaminated my mind sometimes just makes me cry.

3. winter

winter Well-Known Member

Hey, FlipsycKill! Those rude things that online gamers say to you should not mean anything to you! They don't know who you really are and therefore can't attack anything personal about you. If a particular person is 'bullying' you online, you can print what they've said as evidence and have some authority trace their computer and serve you justice.

Think, you have it waaay better off than I do!! I actually see my harassers and since the attacks are verbal, I have yet to come up w/ tangible evidence.

:hug:

4. Lauzii

Lauzii New Member

i get bullied all the time. Dnt worry 2getha we can all make it stop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.