Crying again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NiceGuYKC, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Loneliness overwhelming me again. Stupid crying.
    After all the progress I made, I don't think I can beat loneliness. I don't think I can ever fully recover. This is one of those stupid slipups, at least its been awhile.

I've such fantastic amazing friends. I have support from all the lovely sf forum people. I just want to be loved. Isn't that so stupid?.
    I'm drinking right now, so I'm probably making no sense.
    I wish I wasn't so stupid.:eek:hwell:

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hug: Reading what you write...Mr. A

3. NiceGuYKC

Thanks Mr Alex. I can always count on you.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

You're a billion times welcome! :hugtackles: You take care of yourself...Mr. A

5. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

I'm not drinking but I've been doing some pouting too. Everyone wants that. If I didn't feel so cursed with loving someone I shouldn't, I know I'd probably end up meeting someone. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but surely someday. Why do you feel this way? Is it just because someone isn't currently in your life? You know that doesn't mean it can't happen, right?

6. NiceGuYKC

I'm not getting any younger and I'm losing my hair a lot faster now.
    I just don't have any confidence anymore.

I suppose I was very lucky when I was younger. I dated a lot of women years ago. Some absolutely stunning women, who had personality to match their beauty. Damn!, I hate getting old.

Thanks for all the help and just giving a damn.

7. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

I'm lucky I guess, my hair mostly fell out when I was in my early 30's. I don't think of it as a negative, less maintenance. I guess some women would not be interested due to that, but I try to not dwell on things I can't change.

8. NiceGuYKC

I'm praying Regain foam will help. That shows you how desperate I am, lol!.
    I currently have shoulder lenght hair. I've had long hair for about 24 years.
    So losing my hair is even worse for me.

9. NiceGuYKC

Oh! god, I'm so embarassed by this. I should of put this in the depression forum. Suicide forum is for really, really important posts.:drunk:

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are really important, and not stupid at all...and no, it is not wrong to want good company...talk to people who have good friends and see some of the strategies they use...establishing relationships can be learned, and ppl who are successful at that may be able to guide you...J

11. cutiepie132

Well I know someone around 46 that just got married, and a woman in her 50's and just met the man she's married to. Soooooo, age does not matter in the land of love. You might not get a young 20 year old but I'm sure you could find someone your age.. Remember, they aren't getting any younger either. We have our own share of problems too. Your not alone in that. There are plenty of woman out there just wanting the same thing you do. :)

12. NiceGuYKC

Actually I'm probably too overconfident in my personality. I just can't shut up. I actually find it easier to talk to women than men and I have no trouble talking to men. Its the looks department thats holding me back with women.
    Again thanks for the support. You guys and gals are just too nice. Typical sf community.
    Again I'm really sorry for putting this in the suicide forum.

13. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Just sending hugs your way, man. :hug:

14. cutiepie132

I wouldn't date a man myself based on looks, even though that would catch my attention, lol.. The man I married when I was about 23, was partially bald and overweight. I just thought I was getting a nice guy, hahaaaa right.. Well women love a guy with a good personality. Even if you aren't the best looking lad around, they could fall in love with your personality. It's more important to what type of person you are than what you look like.

Well if you hadn't posted here, I would have probably never saw your post, and we would have never had the chance to talk.. You should feel special you get to talk to me. Hahaha.. jk. Hey, don't feel bad because you posted here. No one minds. You get depressed and you need someone to talk to, doesn't matter where you post it.. We want to help, regardless of the situation. It's because we do care what your going through.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.