Crying all day everyday

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Protein, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protein

Protein New Member

I'm 23, diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder and more or less chronic depression. I was minor depressed when I was with my GF, but now she left and I absolutely see no hope in life. I give her 1 year to come back and if not, thats it.
    I can't take solitude at all, it's causing the most extreme pain I know, and now I can't trust other women anymore, which obviously ends in solitude.

I'm not here to find help, because there is no. Just trying to see if others feel the same and how they stay alive for a certain amount of time. Because I don't know how to survive that goal of 1 year, crying on the floor almost whole day, everyday. Tears don't stop in school, bus or at supermarket (ppl propably think im a super freak now, but w/e). Even while doing sports, being with friends or visiting a festival. That's why I say nothing helps.

Greetings from Germany.
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! :hug:

I was lonely too at your age and depressed as I never had a girl friend. I got used to it later.
  3. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

The short cut to get out of that pain is to get another gf .. but you need to love yourself first
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I hope we can help in some way. Maybe talking will help,I am glad you joined.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I can understand the crying process you are going through. Like you, I cried all the time. It's ok to cry as I have said many times it releases the emotional pain you feel. Don't you worry as are young and loosing someone you truly love hurts. Don't worry, you will find love and when it happens, you will feel that glow within will shine again. Can you see a therapist for advice. Don't tell your friends your age as they will just tease or torment you yo grow up. Have you spoken to your parents about your feelings as surely they would like to see you suffering alone. I care about you and don't want you to suffer alone. I know you cry but it's ok. Be safe as we all understand what you are going through. Take care my friend.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.