crying and dying

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ilovedilostwhatnow, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

my name is Kassandra im 14 years old and my life is crumbling from beaneath me i write some pretty depressing shit my parents were concerned at first but now they belive im fine the fools i was never fine to begin with and half of it is because of them the other half is the other people that are in my life since i was a small child i was picked on horribly at school and i still am my parents were fighting since before i was born and last year they finally got a divorce i am punching bag to many people my mom my so called friends and many more i have had the urge to commit suicide since i was in 5th grade and i still do i have had thoughts about killing my mom she is one of te main reasons im so fucked up i hate her when she says she loves me in the fake sing song child like voice that she uses which she knows pisses me the fuck off ill scream at her thats bull crap and she will just laugh and laugh and laugh i hate her so much i just want to stab her with a knife over and over but i wont for even though if i wanted to i could take her im to scared to so i wont

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sounds like you're dealing with way too much. I'm around a lot, so feel free to drop me a PM if you ever feel like talking.

3. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

I'm here and always be, PM me if you want someone to talk to. If I can help, I will.

4. ilovedilostwhatnow

im fine ive lived like this my whole life ill just have to surpress it a little longer thats all

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Wow, you have copped way too much shit so far. Feel free to vent anything that may cause you to go nuts :)(). Feel free to PM moi :biggrin:. Keep Safe Kassandra :)

6. ilovedilostwhatnow

im on point of breaking my problems keep growing

7. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

i can relate tosome ofwhat your feeling and have been thru, but your only 14 and have dealt with much more in ways howhave your done it?

8. melosine

melosine Active Member

I can relate with what you just said. PM if you want to talk

9. ilovedilostwhatnow

i dont know exactly how ive dealt with it maybe thourgh my poetry and cutting idk i just get thourgh the day as best i can

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Can you talk to a teacher. a church person, a friend better yet call your doctor. Ask your doctor to help you with your sadness maybe get you some talk therapy to let your anger and pain out. You need to talk to someone.call doctor okay. Im glad your here let it all out here we are here for you okay You are not alone now.

11. ilovedilostwhatnow

you make it sound so simple but i just cant i cant listen to them their lies their fakeness they dont actally care and if i told them everything the would lock me away and dope me up on meds sorry but i refuse to go down like that

12. nolonger

I think the only reason no one in my life knows I feel this way is because I'd be immensely ashamed of myself....I don't know, I just feel way to insecure to actually ask anyone for help :(. I try not to be hypocritical here but do your best not to cut :sad:.

13. ilovedilostwhatnow

*sighs* we are way to alike but i havent in a while

14. nolonger

Same...:(. I actually started a week or two ago after not having done it for like 6 months...:mad:.

15. ilovedilostwhatnow

stopped two months ago cause my mom got suspicous but the urge right now is so very bad

16. nolonger

Yea, that's the reason I stopped 6 months ago...mum saw the cuts on my wrist...wouldn't say that's where 'they' go now.

17. ilovedilostwhatnow

my mom saw them and asked if i was cutting i told her i slipped and cut my arm on some thumbtacks that were on the floor she is really dumb and she is sopposed to be a nurse pfft

18. nolonger

No offence but that sounded funny, lawl :laugh:.

19. ilovedilostwhatnow

its cool *giggles* i thought she was so stupid to belive me i laughed to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.