crying at night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SmilePretty, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i found out that my ex has had at least three rebound girlfriends yesterday

and idk why but i am crying over this.
    i was over him basically
    i was doing so well

why is it that i just cant seem to get over him???
    something always happens that brings me back down again. and i am tired of being so low because of him. i havent been this low so often since middle school. its like everytime i hear about him or what he is doing my heart tears a little bit more. it physically hurts my heart, i know that sounds like a cliche but i can truly feel it. it makes me sick to my stomach to still be in love with him because i want so badly not to care about him anymore.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It will take longer then you think to get over him. Everyone heals at a different pace.
    Also hanging around with people who mention him and what he does, may not be
    such a good idea.
  3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i can't say i can relate, but about the only thing i can encourage is trying to keep your eyes on other things (new activities). this would eventually be able to improve things. i was married for 10 yrs i know that much. :please: take care
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is hard to see them move on smilepretty. Even though you are over him, it is still a reminder of a failed romance. When he is able to move on as he has, it makes it seem like what you had together wasn't worth anything. It also doesn't seem fair that he can be happy when you don't feel you are. You will be able to come to terms with this given some time. Remember there were reasons why you two broke up. You will be able to move on when you are ready. Take care. :hug:
  5. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

thats the first time that i have heard anyone make sense of this, gentle. :hug:

i am e of those people who doesnt like failure and i blame myself for everything...which i know i shouldnt but i do anyhow. and these girls are just people he screws around with for a week and then dumps them. i think that i feel more for those girls than for myself now that i think about it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.