Crying every day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dying_inside, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

I cry every day, especially in the mornings because i dont want to start the day, i simply dont want to live. what can i do about it? im tired of being depressed every day

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I am sorry that you have to feel that way from the moment you wake up in the morning :-(

Is there anything in particular that is making you feel like this?

3. dying_inside

i dont want to live through the day

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Well all get that from time to time, the best and smartest thing that you can do right now is not to act on any urge that you might have. Being here on SF, you have so many people to talk to, that even if we cannot help with how you are feeling, at least we can keep your company and try and distract you from what it is that plaguing your thoughts. For instance, that little little blonde-haired cutie-pie Bubbles (that is my avatar) - I have ben told several times by other members that just looking at her for some minutes gives them a sort of peace of mind, but I am not expecting you to do that; just sit back, put your feet up and know that while you are on this site, you are among many great friends who are here for you any time and will do anything for you.
    We are all family on SF, from all the members to the staff themselves, and you are now part of that family, which means care and will all for you to make you feel peace at ease the best we can.

5. zanojof

zanojof Member

i am sorry you feel that way, I here to support you my friend. You are not alone, love you

6. dying_inside

I cant stand it anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.