crying hurt too much,

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rubyshelly, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

sitting here in bed at 7pm,just crying my eyes out,like there nother left inside of me to come out of my eyes right now. all i can think about is all the abuse which happer to me,and it hell right now. i have nother more to give. im so close to doing bad things to my self. im sitting here looking at pills,and i dont know what to do.im the end of things. my world is falling apart,and i cant deal with this no more. it just too hard.going to lay and close my eyes,and just hope this pain will go away or something.frist time i was sexal abuse was when i was like 5.i hate this life so much..

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rubyshelly, its ok to cry as it releases the emotion. I know what you feeling but please throw those pills away. I'm here for you.

It's tough but you being so strong so far. You will survive. I know you just need someone to hug you and make you world ok. I send you a virtual hug ro show you are not alone in this world. Be strong please and surround yourself with people.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi ruby,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rotten, also sorry to hear of your abuse at age 5...that is horrendous, are you in therapy? And crying is totally okay it helps sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.