Crying like mad :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by hypothermia, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypothermia

hypothermia Member

I've been away from this forum for a while... I was without the computer for a few months, and I was getting better...I really was happy for past few months. Maybe an absence form computer helped. I hope that someone will still reply. Because I feel so alone right now.

I've been feeling like shit for the last two weeks (before, I was happy, normal and depression free)... and the last few days were like hell. I just can't stop crying. I cry myself to sleep, I wake up crying. I'm just so sad and I cry right now....

I just want someone to love. I miss my ex, who was also my bestfriend... we don't even talk anymore.It's been months and I'm still not over him. Why can't I just let it go... I have a feeling that I will never heal. And that my life is destroyed now. I hate to see his happy facebook status updates. I burst into tears only if I think about him.

And besides that... I'm just really sad... and I don't even know why... I just am. My life looks like a dead end road. I don't know who I am or where I'm going. I'm so scared that I will end up really depressed and kill myself.

Usually exercise and helathy eating helped me. I've been doing it all. And I tried to distract myself... but it doesn't help. All I do is cry :(.
    I hope that this doesn't mean that my depression is back... I hope that this it's just pms, lol.

I don't know how I will go to school tomorow. Im scared that I might cry in school... I would go to the bathroom, but still. Not a nice experience.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to be all depressed again. Help me stop this, please. I want to be whole again :(. But it just hurts so much :(. I need someone who understands to tell me that I will be alright and that my I will get over my ex... and that my life is not all black. I don't have any support right now.

To hell with everything...
    And I'm sorry if I disturbed anyone here, because I'm such a wreck, crying over nothing. Sorry.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear of your recent setback. :hug:

As for Facebook, I had an acquaintance that could not get back on there because the memories of her GF being in her "friends" circle were so harmful to her....maybe staying away from FB a while could help you, or at least doing something so that you do not continue seeing your ex's FB updates (defriending, putting on ignore, etc., to minimize exposure).

Anyways, moving forward, I hope school goes good tomorrow....and thanks for checking in with us, it's always a pleasure! :arms:

Love & hugs,

Speedy

3. Nicole725

Nicole725 Member

Im sorry to hear about that. Iv been through the same thing so if want to tlk im here. Jusy message me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.