CRying OUT LOUD!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

OKAY, SO MOST OF YOU MIGHT KNOW ME AS THE 17 YEAR OLD WHO LIKES A MAN 29 YEARS OLDER THAN ME. WELL HE EMAILED ME AND HE WANTS ME TO FORGET ABOUT HIM! THERE'S NO WAY IM GOING TO DO THAT! IM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM, ANDIF IT'S NOT LOVE, IVE BEEN INFATUATED WITH HIM FOR 3 GOING ON 4 YEARS NOW! :unsure: HE JUST WANTS ME TO FORGET , SO I WON'T GET HIM IN TROUBLE! OR MAYBE THERE IS A LADY IN THE PICTURE.. AND IF THATS THE CASE, IM HEATED! :mad: I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO PILLS FOR THE PAST, I SAY 2 WEEKS NOW! ALL BECAUSE OF TRYING TO GET OVER HIM..I NEEDED SOMETHING TO REPLACE THAT..I ALREADY HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN OVER HIM..NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS ME, I WILL NOT GET OVER IT! I CAN'T..AND IF I KEEP TAKING THIS DAMN PILLS..I WILL HAVE NOTHING LEFT..BUT I CAN'T STOP!

DON'T EVEN ASK ABOUT THE PARENTS..I STAY WITH MY GRANDPARENTS, AND IF THEY FIND OUT..I WILL KILL MYSELF..END OF STORY!:mellow:

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You see, your totally ignoring that there might be a chance of you getting over him. But you know best I guess. Why don't you tell him that you love him? And see what he says.

3. fighter

fighter Member

i'm sorry... i know this is hard for you, but it truly is for the best. if you are 17 and he's 46, there is no way that is going to work out well.

4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I understand both of you guys..I know he's 46, he was 40 I think when he married his ex wife and she was 18 or 19 at the time.:mellow: I don't get it.. He also lies to me about silly stuff..

Okay read this: He never has spoken to my grandma in church, but one thursday night he went up to her and said its been awhile..but they never spoke..ever before..So, when I got home from church, I emailed him and asked him why he said that to my grandmother and he lied to me and comitted omission.. And thats not the first time..I confronted him about going up to my 7th grade friend and asking about me and my sister..and he said the conversation runga bell, but he also said he was very shy and would never do that..He said she probably asked him..but now, I"m starting to think he did ask for us, because he went up to my granma like that, that doesn't seem like he's being "shy" to me! Seems like he's doing things concerning me, but feels he needs to lie about it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.