crying so hard

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

been crying so hard over what someone i used to love very much said... he called me a "stupd ass bitch" ..... i wish i had never met the guy, i wish i never cared for him.....o just let me die plz plzzzzz :cry:

2. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Don't feel let that comment get to you......it was probably just set in the heat of argument and u know that its not true. You're special and there are many who care for you on here. Be happy. *hug

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

ouchie. . . things like that hurt SO bad. . . .i am so sorry that was said to you.
    never believe crap like that , ok??

you know, that comment comes from dysfunction inside that person ... has nothing to do with YOU ok?

here if you want to talk xx :arms:

4. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

if you are going to allow every bad comment about you affect you to the point of committing suicide, then you will die many times over. Sometimes, people say hurtful things without giving much thought on the consequences on others who love/care for them. And most of them time, the ones that we love most , we end up hurting most. In the heat of anger, hurful words are normally exchanged but people seldom mean it deep down, they just want to 'hit back' thats all. you ought to calm down and sleep over it. You'd feel better the next day.

5. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

:hug: i know how painful that is. i've been there. hunny please dont listen to them. if its who i think it is they are completely nuts. narcisstic, compulsive liar. it's all about them, they don't care who they hurt. nothing they say means anything. that's the furthest thing from the truth you are you are so great :hug: feel better :( this is xbrokenx btw

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Anathema,
    Don't take what was said to hard. Your not what he called you. Sounds like he is insecure with himself so he turned it on you.. You are right that you should never have fallen for him. Unfortunately ppl hide there true selves until they draw you in and then they stomp on you..I'm sure you are a lovely person, don't let anyone take that from you!!Take Care!!

7. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi hun, most times when people lash out at others and call them names like that, they do it because they are trying to run from something, and have to do that in order to make themselves feel better. Please don't let someone else dictate how you live or not live. You know you aren't what he called you and I certainly have known you for a while and know you aren't that at all. Look at the responses you have gotten here and really think about it!

:hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
  8. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

hiya Anathema, I used to let those kind of comments affect me badly, not so much anymore. You said it was said by someone you USED to love very much, they are not so important to you now so the comment shouldn't be either. Put it down to experience and try to forget it :yes: You and the people who matter to you know the truth behind the comment, ie.. the opposite is probably true! Listen to those people :)

Lea :hug:

9. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hello

I can see you're hurting from what he said - but at the end of the day - somebody who says something like that is not worth bothering with. Hold your head high and rise above them, it will then be THEM that look the stupid one, not you :)

Take care,

Ellie

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Meg,

You are not stupid. Don't listen to that person. Calling you those names is probably making him feel better about himself. Don't give in to him :arms:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Those words are meant to hurt and they hit the target. You are letting this person control you. Do not give them the satisfaction. He is probably lashing out trying to make himself feel better by hurting you. His words are not worth your life Meg.

12. shadowdancer

shadowdancer Member

Meg, It's Annette. Please do not let someone else define who or what you are. You are precious and stupid is .....is stupid does and that was a ignorant statement he made. Listen, you know people in glasshouses do not need to throw stones. We are all on this site because we have hurts and pain. He is not an exception! He doesn't need to be taking any one's inventory but his own. I am here baby. You can count on me! I like your poem , but it contains one little flaw. The devil cannot be chasing you if you are chasing him. Look him in the face, call him what he is and walk away from it. Annette

13. shadowdancer

shadowdancer Member

Megan Baby, I just saw this. Let me tell you what is missing! YOU! You are missing from your own life. You are looking to something or someone to fulfill you. I am not judging you. I have done it most of my life, but Megan I found out that I have to show up for me. I have to give me what I need. You wll never be a whole person looking to someone else. Sweetie, I am not trying to be mean. I am for you. I am trying to save you from unnecessary pain. Everytime I talk to you I try to say what I would want someone to say to my daughter if I wasn't here. Please start thinking about Megan. What was she like before age 10? What did she want to be? Sweetie you are so young and you have your whole life before you. If you focus on something you want and go after it you will not always feel as you do when someone lets you down , because you will be there for yourself.

Let's talk soon!

Annette

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.