Crying so much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Black31, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black31

Black31 Active Member

I've cried so much today, I'm left with a really bad,thunderous headache.

Anyone else feel like this?

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that. I had a bad headache yesterday.

3. attack_amazon

attack_amazon Well-Known Member

Same here, although mine is from other things I think. Make you some nice warm tea and sit down with something that will occupy your mind for a bit. The tea should help your headache, and the distraction should give you something to concentrate on so you're not thinking about your headache or whatever is bothering you.

4. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I think the problem lies within expectations.. We have expectations on ourselves, and others. Others have expectations on you, what you do, etc

And sometimes it gets unbearable.. it's too much. I understand, take care.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I often feel that way. I'm sorry your feeling so sad :(

I'm always here if you need to talk x

Lynn

6. Black31

Black31 Active Member

Yes that's a good idea, thanks. Everyone's been so kind to me on here,thanks

:biggrin:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you suffer from really bad headaches it is because your blood vessels in your brain constrict. I have a headache everyday and get migranes at least once a week. Talk to your family doctor about them and ask him/her about prescribing Immetrex for you. There are other meds that work also but my insurance doesn't cover them so I have forgotten what they are. Good Luck!!~Joseph~

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Black I've had many a nights where I just cried constantly so much then my head hurt so much.

9. Black31

Black31 Active Member

Aww sorry you've been crying so much ace. Big cuddles go out to you. :hug:

10. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

I know how you feel!

I tend to cry alot for what seems like no reason. It's weird, I'll just start to feel really upset, and I don't know why. Then I try to think of why, and I start thinking of all the things that have made me upset in the past, and it makes me feel even worse.
    I agree with attack amazon, though. When I get a bad headache from crying, I always have a cup of tea. It relaxes you, and makes you feel all warm and cosy ^-^

11. Robald

Robald Active Member

I'm kinda jealous..

I cried so much over the summer, every day for months. Now it seems like my tears have just dried up and I can't express myself that way any more, even though I still feel roughly the same inside.

It's not all bad though - as I'm not crying it means I'm calmer and can find more words to express myself.

Enjoy your tears while they're flowing - you might miss them if they dry up..

12. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. :sad: I know too well what that's like. From all of us at SF :grouphug:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

When I was a child, I used to cry like a little girl. But now that I'm nearly 28, I don't cry anymore ever. I haven't cried in over 10 years. I seem unable to shed tears now. :sad:

14. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I rarely ever cry. It's like i'm unable to. But i know how it feels to be so sad and depressed that all you want to do is curl up in a ball and cry. :hug: Am always around if you need to talk.

15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Sometimes I get headaches when I cry, but it doesn't matter because I love it so much.
    Crying is one of my favorite things to do.

16. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

The worst is going to a funeral and not being able to shed a tear.

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How are you feeling today sweetie? :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.