1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crying so much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Black31, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black31

Black31 Active Member

I've cried so much today, I'm left with a really bad,thunderous headache.

Anyone else feel like this?

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that. I had a bad headache yesterday.

3. attack_amazon

attack_amazon Well-Known Member

Same here, although mine is from other things I think. Make you some nice warm tea and sit down with something that will occupy your mind for a bit. The tea should help your headache, and the distraction should give you something to concentrate on so you're not thinking about your headache or whatever is bothering you.

4. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I think the problem lies within expectations.. We have expectations on ourselves, and others. Others have expectations on you, what you do, etc

And sometimes it gets unbearable.. it's too much. I understand, take care.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I often feel that way. I'm sorry your feeling so sad :(

I'm always here if you need to talk x

Lynn

6. Black31

Black31 Active Member

Yes that's a good idea, thanks. Everyone's been so kind to me on here,thanks

:biggrin:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you suffer from really bad headaches it is because your blood vessels in your brain constrict. I have a headache everyday and get migranes at least once a week. Talk to your family doctor about them and ask him/her about prescribing Immetrex for you. There are other meds that work also but my insurance doesn't cover them so I have forgotten what they are. Good Luck!!~Joseph~

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Black I've had many a nights where I just cried constantly so much then my head hurt so much.

9. Black31

Black31 Active Member

Aww sorry you've been crying so much ace. Big cuddles go out to you. :hug:

10. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

I know how you feel!

I tend to cry alot for what seems like no reason. It's weird, I'll just start to feel really upset, and I don't know why. Then I try to think of why, and I start thinking of all the things that have made me upset in the past, and it makes me feel even worse.
    I agree with attack amazon, though. When I get a bad headache from crying, I always have a cup of tea. It relaxes you, and makes you feel all warm and cosy ^-^

11. Robald

Robald Active Member

I'm kinda jealous..

I cried so much over the summer, every day for months. Now it seems like my tears have just dried up and I can't express myself that way any more, even though I still feel roughly the same inside.

It's not all bad though - as I'm not crying it means I'm calmer and can find more words to express myself.

Enjoy your tears while they're flowing - you might miss them if they dry up..

12. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. :sad: I know too well what that's like. From all of us at SF :grouphug:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

When I was a child, I used to cry like a little girl. But now that I'm nearly 28, I don't cry anymore ever. I haven't cried in over 10 years. I seem unable to shed tears now. :sad:

14. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I rarely ever cry. It's like i'm unable to. But i know how it feels to be so sad and depressed that all you want to do is curl up in a ball and cry. :hug: Am always around if you need to talk.

15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sometimes I get headaches when I cry, but it doesn't matter because I love it so much.
    Crying is one of my favorite things to do.

16. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

The worst is going to a funeral and not being able to shed a tear.

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

How are you feeling today sweetie? :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.