crying so much

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mandy1, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Im probably a burden here at sf,all i do is talk about myself,but i just cant cope.Ive cried most the day because i feel so miserable,i cant open up to anyone.There are so many lovely people here,but i cant reach out.Its just so hard at the moment i just want to post this to let someone no i feel shit.Right now im stuggling with suicidal thoughts and wanting to cut,Im trying to hang on,but its so hard.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are definitely not a burden to us and it is expected you talk about yourself. That is part of what peer to peer support is about. You are slowly reaching out and maybe the day will come that you can share, but I am glad you can do as much as you can right now. We are here. :hug:
  3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

You are definately not a burden here. When we first talked you told me you were shy. The fact that you are opening up about how you feel is really positive. The road to recovery can be a long hard path but you are taking those first steps. Keep it up. The forum is here for us to offer and receive help and support. You need that help and support at the moment so don't be afraid to take it. I know you give it back when you can. Best wishes.
  4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Your not a burden to anyone here we want to be able to support you. It can take time to open up to people I know I don't find it at all easy just try and take it one day at a time or even one hour at a time if you need to. I'm around if you want a chat about anything :hug:
  5. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hearing you feel really shit right now and that it's so difficult to reach out. Here for and thinking of you x
  6. Mandy1

im ok thanx jenny x
  7. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon. Please try to be strong.
    You're certainly not a burden. I'm happy to listen anytime if you want to talk.
  8. Mandy1

ive been stupid ive cut myself again and i cant feel my fingers,i give up.:sad:
  9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Your not stupid hun I'm sorry your feeling so bad thinking of you :hug:
  10. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

sorry you feel so bad amanda :hug: anytime you want to talk just pm me and i'll get right back to you.

Lea :cheekkiss:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

its a troll hun, just ignor them, they get their kicks from people getting upset by them
  12. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

It's wrong though, I cant ignore them I have to throw some back at them lol
  13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I banned him and deleted his posts...

It's better not to respond to them, as that gives them what they're looking for: a reaction.

14. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

ok, thankyou :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.