Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Im so...worthless and useless..Had a shit day..I feel so torn down...used and hurt..im crying and hurting..I wish for this to end so badly now...please...i dont want this anymore... :frown::frown:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just sending my caring and to tell you that I am so sorry your day was that awful

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

all my days are like this :( at this moment in time, every fiber in my body doesnt want to live...

4. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

awwh sweetie hang in there

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm feeling like that lately too, and I'm in tears now. You can message me if you need to talk, and we can help each other through this.

6. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

:( running in circles is what drives me to distraction (well ONE of them). The good news - got through it, right? That's a big plus. I'm seeing a better day for you tomorrow (may only be slightly better but each improved day is good and can build on the good part of the previous one.)

Thank you for letting us know what you're thinking and feeling. Sometimes that big step helps. I hope it helped some. There are many here that really do care and understand.♥

7. JMG

JMG Well-Known Member

Hey I just wanted to say I am sorry to hear that you feel so bad right now, I don't know what happened that made you feel so upset like that but I agree with the above posters that venting about it is a good step for you. People that hold those kinds of feelings in rather than express them in some form are much worse off overall because they just make it even harder for themselves to deal with the difficult/upsetting kinds of feelings.

What I try to do when I feel upset about something that has happened is I try to remember all the things I feel happy and grateful for in my life, or just things I love about life in general. There are TONS of wonderful and amazing things in this world and the best thing people can possibly do each day is to get their mind to focus on the good and positive things more than the upsetting things. It may feel strange to do at first if you are not used to doing it but it will be well worth the effort and also your mind will feel more relaxed and at ease too. That is what I have been trying to do esp. lately cos have been feeling a bit worthless and crummy since my bf suddenly pretty much out of the blue one day a couple weeks ago said he "doesn't think he has feelings for me anymore" even though just a few months ago he said he "wanted to be with me" and basically convinced me to give him a chance in the first place in terms of even trying out the relationship thing. I am so confused and upset about it right now I just don't know what to do at all. I was gonna post a topic asking for advice on how to deal with it but I am not sure and also I would only be even more upset than I already am about all of it if it didn't even get replies so I think I need to be a bit calmer before I can post a topic about it so if it gets no replies then I won't be affected by it at all.

When I have felt down in my life what has helped a lot is reading positive, inspiring and uplifting quotes about being a survivor, dealing with adversity, getting different and more positive perspectives about things and also reading affirmations can be a great thing to do to boost your thoughts into the more positive and accepting levels of thinking about yourself and life in general :)

I think the key in the end is to keep having faith no matter what that all the struggle in life is worth it and that as long as you never give up despite that struggle then every day you survive you can think of yourself as becoming more and more of a hero. That is what I try to do and it is quite reassuring to think of myself like that. A lot of thoughts we need to focus on most in our lives will often only truly stay fresh in our mind if we make the effort to remember them. Some people are extremely lucky to have supportive people around them saying positive, uplifting and inspiring things to them often but for those that don't and have to do it for themselves well they become much stronger from having to make so much more effort and also have a much deeper and more absolute appreciation of the importance of all of it.

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here

9. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

whats happened in your day thats made it shitty. x

10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thank you everyone..I felt really used last night by a "friend". I can see she only wants me around when there is no one else, and that she uses me... But still I feel sorry for her. It all just got to me. Im trying to focus on the positives but it's so hard. Im taking it slow, and today im feeling "Ok"... This is so hard :(

11. skinnylove911

Please hang in there girl x

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Whatever it takes, I know exactly how you feel.. I want to die so bad..I've been a smoker for 42 years and can't even catch cancer..The only sugestion I have for you is to use positive thinking.. Thats what has kept me from harms way.. I wish you the best..Remember you are loved here on the forums..

13. skinnylove911

if you ever need a friend or someone to chat im available via lots of ways.
    i wish you the best x

14. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Arghh!! Yesterday was just so shit :( Im going down and down...Feeling shit at work then started getting really light headed and unwell..Managed to hang in there, but still don't feel good..I am getting an overwhelming urge to SH :( Doing the snapping elastic band thing at work without really noticing...Sigh. I can't take a few more weeks of this...It has to end soon :(

15. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Snuck out my diary from my bfs...Damn...the most triggering item ever :( I thought maybe I could get rid of it...But I cant. Its the only "evidence" I have...But now all the reasons for me feeling like this are in my head at the same time...

Gunna snap :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.