crying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IJ (it just is), Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

i really wish i cant cry till there are no more tears, but wherever i go there are always people, and they always wanna know why you crying, whats wrong, and i dont wanna tell them, how can i tell them i dont wanna live anymore, i dont wanna carry on. i just wanna let go of this live and i know you shouldnt feel that why, but i do!!

2. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

i hate myself for feeling like this!!!!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Just want to say I care and maybe next time when someone asks you what is wrong try and open up a little and see how it goes. You just gotta bite the bullet and have it out there, you don't have to full on say you are suicidal but you could try saying you're feeling low, toning it down. ((hugs)) to you :)

4. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Please try to be gentle with yourself and do not blame the poor person, you, who is in so much pain. There is so much unknown about the biological basis of depression - you might as well blame yourself for your eye color. Some people are just more prone to it than others. This is not to say it is out of your control as there are things you can do to ease the pain, starting with getting some help. It sounds like right now you might be talking to the wrong people. Do you have access to professional mental health services?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.