Crying

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Purple_Thorn, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Purple_Thorn

Purple_Thorn Well-Known Member

Can't stop the tears. They just keep on coming. And the thing I hate most about it is that I don't know why I'm crying. Maybe I'm stressed? Maybe I'm worried about therapy today? Maybe it's about something in the past. I just don't know. And that's why it hurts even more. All of this pain, coming from some place that I don't understand, and I don't know how to let it out. Crying should be a tool, not a weapon.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* to you. Crying doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. You are worth a lot more than you give yourself credit for. I hope you have a good therapy session, just be yourself and let it all out. Good luck.

3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

It's because you are hurting really bad. Whatever it is, sometimes we don't know or are able to remember but it makes us cry. Maybe it is nothing in particular, maybe it is everything. But whatever it is or isn't, it's hurting you inside and crying is a release. I'm sorry for how you are feeling. I hope that the therapy went well and you had a good evening and slept well. Sometimes I feel better after crying. I hope that it is true for you too.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with the others. Crying is a tool in that it releases the emotion you are feeling. I know you are hurting but keep posting as we all care about you. Keep up with the therapy as it will help you overcome any feelings. You are brave and important.