Crying

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Oct 4, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just want to feel better. So tired of feeling like this. So darn miserable. Ugggg.. :'(

fabriccatore likes this.
  2. fabriccatore

fabriccatore New Member

I know how you feel. I feel that way too.
    How will we feel better?
    I used to have those moments where I'd get all hopeful and snap out of it - I don't know how....for a deadline usually for work.
    And after a month or so I would be out of the dark a bit more. But I've lost all the structure in my life and I'll be a total failure if can't bring myself to another snap out of it moment. Im so sorry you feel like this, it's very lonely.
    How can we get back there?

brknsilence likes this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. What about doing something nice for yourself. You deserve it.

brknsilence likes this.
  4. brknsilence

So drained and moody. Overwhelmed with emotions. Just want to sleep.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I know you are hurting but try to stay strong. Take Care.

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Trying

Feel like crying again

7. mgo

mgo Member

I've been there so many times. I've gotten better for awhile, then it always comes creeping back. Whenever I felt like this, I would listen to sad music and although it felt comforting to me, it only kept me in my depressive state. Try to listen to upbeat music, watch a happy/comedic tv show/movie, you can get through this! I just know it.

Have you tried talking to a counselor/therapist? It can be extremely helpful. They can help you re-construct inaccurate thoughts to accurate thoughts, allowing us to have better feelings. I really do recommend it

brknsilence likes this.
  8. lainylou

lainylou Active Member

Crying is good, at least your letting something out... Although it doesnt feel like that at the time. I understand how you are feeling, so tired of crying... So tired of feeling every single emotion within an hour. Dont you find it strange when the sun is out and yet still we feel so sad. Everything feels fake like its a different world out there.
    I wish I had the answers and a magic wand to go with it. I dont :( All we can do is live day by day, hour by hour and keep talking, keep communicating with those that understand.

brknsilence likes this.
  9. brknsilence

Just seems I feel more angry lately and it hurts me emotionally - I get sad and disappointed with myself - at times the feeling triggers the suicidal thoughts and self harm urges. I got to talk more to my case manager (also my therapist). Not sure if it's pregnancy hormones or what. So exhausted all around. Also tired of feeling so sick. :( Just can't wait to feel better

10. lainylou

lainylou Active Member

omg if your pregnant too your hormones will be all over the place.. You poor thing :(

brknsilence likes this.
  11. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Try to stay strong.

brknsilence likes this.
  12. brknsilence

Just glad this pregnancy is almost over. Due October 29th.

13. brknsilence

Will try to stay strong. Just drained in how I feel.