Crying

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Mar 30, 2008.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I've gone from someone who never cried to someone who is breaking down at the drop of a hat in a couple of weeks.

The last two nights I've broken down in tears, and I'm not even sure why.

Friday night In cried myself to sleep for the first time in months and last night I went crying and rambling into chat.

Where did these tears come from?

Am I loosing it? Or releasing emotions and grief I've hidden?

:unsure:

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

probabbly the emotions you`ve kept inside want to come out hun, and when you keep them inside after a while you feel like you were going to blow up in yelling and tears, it is ok too cry if it makes you feel better^^

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I agree with Jane :)

It's good to cry if it makes you feel better hun ... as ever, ring if you need to talk or just want a virtual hug :) :hug:

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

crying is letting all those hidden stuff u kept inside, i'm here if u wanna tlk :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: sam :hug:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks y'all!

I told Vikki a lot of stuff last night. A lot of problems that I was having and a lot of random thoughts that were in my head.

That's good, yeah?

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That's very good hun. I envy you being able to cry and to share your thoughts and feelings.

8. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Like others have said, sometimes it's good to cry and let it all out x

9. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Yeah sam, sharing your feeling and your worries always is better, specialy with someone who you care for. Try not to keep all the trash inside, but if you do, cry and realease your pain.Take care.=D