• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

:::crying:::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
:sigh:

:hugtackles:

I don't know if e-hugs are your thing, but that's all I could come up with. Sowwy. :C If you want to talk about more of what's going on and let it out, feel free to post on SF or private message people(s).

jkeller4000

this is the best time of your life!

as being a kid myself i do not understadn what the connection to kids is,

but to have to help fix their messes would make me crazy! i would never want to be my parent, if i had kids i would enjoy the day i get the house to myself!

i would be able to plant a garden without havign to worry about the kids picking my flowers

i would be able to buy fancy cermanic dishes :) and not have to worry abotu them breaking!

i would be able to spend all my money on myself! i would be able to buy cute girls at the bar drinks :) i would be able to go cycling longer without worry of needing to return home in the week,

but maybe the bond with children is strong, i hope they have some anti bonding drug when i get older so i never worry about my children once they are out of the house,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00