Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by NoMore4Me, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoMore4Me

NoMore4Me Member

I give up. There is no hope.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Wish I could instill some hope in you. Do you mind me asking what's going on today that's making you feel worse than normal?
  3. NoMore4Me

NoMore4Me Member

too much to deal with, i have no desire. finally alone. all my kids are away.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I don't know if e-hugs are your thing, but that's all I could come up with. Sowwy. :C If you want to talk about more of what's going on and let it out, feel free to post on SF or private message people(s).
  5. NoMore4Me

NoMore4Me Member

i'm sorry for all the trouble i've caused. i never meant to interrupt.
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

That's not something to be sorry about. No worries. I'm here to lend an ear as a friend and listen and talk things through. :)
  7. jkeller4000

jkeller4000 Well-Known Member

this is the best time of your life!

as being a kid myself i do not understadn what the connection to kids is,

but to have to help fix their messes would make me crazy! i would never want to be my parent, if i had kids i would enjoy the day i get the house to myself!

i would be able to plant a garden without havign to worry about the kids picking my flowers

i would be able to buy fancy cermanic dishes :) and not have to worry abotu them breaking!

i would be able to spend all my money on myself! i would be able to buy cute girls at the bar drinks :) i would be able to go cycling longer without worry of needing to return home in the week,

but maybe the bond with children is strong, i hope they have some anti bonding drug when i get older so i never worry about my children once they are out of the house,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.