Crystals

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Gergin, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

I have been using crystals while I meditate. They have so much positive energy and properties that I highly recommend everyone to get them if they decided to meditate or just have so they can attract positive energies. I just bought a rose quartz. I think it would help me love myself and others. It's such a pretty color. Anyone have crystals to recommend? I currently have an amethyst stone and 3 others I forgot the names of. Sorry if the picture is large I can't seem to resize it when I upload through my phone.

image.jpeg

Unknown_111 and Cicada 3301 like this.
  2. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

The two smaller ones help with lucid dreaming. I also have a limonite crystal (not shown in the picture) which helps with finding your purpose.

3. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

image.jpeg Limonite crystal. Helps you find out your purpose in life. Great shine .

Cicada 3301 likes this.
  4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

How long have you been meditating?

5. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

Hi, about a year now but I don't do it as often as I would like. Do you meditate? If so any crystals to recommend?

6. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

image.jpeg
    Obsidian

Cicada 3301 likes this.
  7. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

image.jpeg Clear quarts

Cicada 3301 likes this.
  8. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

Healing crystal, good with cleansing negative energies. Good for manifestation and evoking. Brings out truth and hidden secrets. Obsidian has a strong frequency be careful when mediating with it.

Cicada 3301 likes this.
  9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I like your idea. It shows tat you are a very spiritual person.

10. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I do not. Simply don't have the patience for it lol. My mum does, she's been doing it every morning for around 10 years now. Nice crystals u put up. Thanks for sharing.